2

(y/n) POV:
I set out popcorn, movies, and candy for the amazing sleepover with my big sister. "POLICE OPEN UP!" A voice yells from the other side of the door. I willingly walk over to the door and open it to reveal Emma. "That used to work on me when I was like 4," I say laughing. "But now I can arrest you." She says, showing off her badge. "Ohhh nooo I'm so scared! The big Swans gonna get me!" I say with a playful expression on my face.

"You know (y/n) if you're going to stay here you need to know something very important and shocking that might make you want to leave," Emma warns me looking serious as ever. "Sure thing savior," I answer back, smirking at my best friend.

"What did you just say?" She asked, shocked. "Oh, Emma come on. I love you with all my heart but you weren't the only reason I came here. I'm looking for something." I say getting a handful of popcorn. "And what is that?" Emma asks. "I'm looking for my parents. I already know about you being the savior and where this town really came from. There's no need to tell me." I say with a proud smirk on my face.

"How'd you find out?" Emma asked with a shocked look on her face. "When I was younger I used to have dreams. I would go to this magical land and a boy around the age of 17 or 18 would play with me. Hide and seek, treasure hunt, tag, you name it. When it was near the time I woke up we went to this cliff where you could see the beautiful sunrise and he would tell me about the future. How one day I would come to a town and find my parents, so here I am." I say remembering my childhood.

"Do you have any idea who they are?" Emma asks as she pops open a can of soda. "Yea but you're not going to like it," I say smirking. "What do you mean?" She asks, confused. "The two of you barely see eye to eye." She ponders on my words for a second. "REGINA? The evil queen is your mother?" I nod and smile proudly. "She put this around my neck the day I was born. It was something my father bought when he found out I was coming." I show her the heart-shaped necklace that she's seen a million times.

"Who's your father?" She asks. "A stable boy named Daniel. Cora killed him." I say feeling sad that I'll never be able to meet my father. "Are you going to tell her?" Emma asks to lean back. "Well, I didn't come here for nothing," I say, getting up and popping in a movie. The rest of the night was spent laughing and telling stories just like old times except I can actually understand her problems. After 3 movies and 7 bowls of popcorn, we passed out.