Auntie Z

(y/n) POV:

The door slams open and Zelena walks through. "My condolences. I'm so sorry I misses the funeral, but I could never pass up a wake. Oh did I miss speeches? Shall I make one? I mean I am after all responsible." Zelena says walking around. Emma charges at her but is pulled back by Marry Margret. "Emma no. Too many people will get hurt."

"Listen to your mother. She's right. Anyone who tries to interfere with my plan is gonna have to deal with the dark one." Zelena hisses. Emma pulls Peter, Felix, and I behind her. "Don't come any closer." David warns her putting a hand over his wife's belly. "Don't worry. I'm not here for your babies. Not today anyway." She says smirking at us.

"Then why are you here?" My mother asks with a brave voice. "Now that my covers blown I can finally pay a visit to my little sister, and my darling niece." Zelena looks between my mother and I. Niece? "Who the hell are you talking about?" "Why you and your daughter of corse." Emma looks back at me. "What?" I shrug my shoulders not knowing anything.

"I'm an only child." "Cora lied to you Regina. I'm your sister. Half if you want to get technical." "Why should we believe anything you say?" I ask walk to my mother. "Oh well you shouldn't. It's a lot to swallow. Which is why I've brought a gift to help." "We don't want a gift from you." My mother hisses holding me close.

"Oh but you shall have it. You see my gift to you is this sad, sad day. Use it to dig into our past Regina. You need to learn the truth, and you must believe it, and then meet me on Main Street tonight. Both of you. Say...sundown." "And then what?" "Then I'll destroy you." "This isn't the Wild West." I say with a smirk on my face. "No dear. It's the Wicked West, and I want everyone to be there to see the Evil Queen, and her sweet daughter lose." My mother smiles. "We don't lose." Zelena laughs. "Neither do I. One of us is about to make history. See you tonight." Zelena laughs walking out the door.