9

I walk into my tent and move the curtain that leads to my bedroom. "What are you doing?" I ask her confused about the small rectangular box in her hand. "Playing a game." She says not moving her eyes from the box. I snatch it out of her hand and exam it. "Peter! Give it back!" She whines. "Oh hush little lost girl," I say. "I'm not little anymore." She mumbles. I toss the box on the table beside the bed. "Very true," I say looking at her. She's so beautiful. I don't know how someone like her could be created. Someone so perfect.

"Why are you staring at me?" She giggles raising her eyebrows. "I love you." I blurt out surprising myself. "Y-you what?" She asks shocked. I clear my throat. "I said I love you," I say looking into her eyes. "I thought you said love was a weakness." She says looking at her crossed legs. "Maybe I was wrong," I said moving closer to her. "Prove it." She says looking at me in the eyes. I smirk. "Gladly," I say smashing my lips to hers I lead us both to the soft bed savoring the moment.

(y/n) POV:
I open my eyes to see the bed empty and Peter nowhere to be seen. I just can't believe all the years I've been fooling myself thinking he didn't feel the same for me as I did for him. I get up, redress myself and look out the window to see it's still dark. It always is dark. Whether it's daytime or night it's always dark.

I walk over to the mirror and run my fingers through my hair noticing that it's long since before I came here. I forget about it and put my hair into a ponytail. "I always loved when you looked like that," Peter says leaning agist the door frame. "What? Rundown with no makeup on?" He chuckles and walks closer to me coming up from behind me and wrapping his arms around me.

"Peter?" "Yes lost girl?" "I love you," I say looking at him in the mirror. He smiles. The demon boy smiled. "And I love you lost girl." He says spinning me around and bringing his face closer. "Always and forever." He says and brings our lips together.

"You can come out for the party if you would like. The boys will be happy to see you." He says not letting me go. "I would love to," I say and follow him out of the tent to see the boys already dancing around the fire. "(y/n)? Is that you?" Someone boy yells from across the camp. I look in the direction and see a red button-up and jeans. "Henry!" I say happily and run to hug him.

"Are you okay?" I ask looking at him making sure he has no scratches or bruises. "I'm fine. What are you doing here?" He asks. "She's the queen of Neverland Henry. She was gone but now she's finally returned to us." Peter says from behind me putting his hand on the small of my back. "Now let the fun begin!" Peter shouts and pulls out his pipe, the boy instantly going wild.

"Are you and Pan...together?" Henry asks in a low voice. "Um, well I guess you could say that," I say shrugging my shoulders. "Is he going to hurt me?" He asks scared. "He said I had to save magic but I don't know what cost comes with that." "Oh Henry, no he would never hurt you, and even if he tried I would be there to stop it," I say reassuringly. "You truly are the best sister/ great aunt I could ever ask for." He says making me laugh. "Once again I'll need to see a family tree to understand everything," I say making him smile.

As the night carries on and the boys dance I start to feel sick. "Are you alright?" Peter asks me with a worried look. "Yea, um just a headache and feeling like I'm going to puke," I say to him. "Go to the tent and rest, must be a side effect from being here after being gone so long. Your body's getting used to the environment. I'll be there soon. I promise." He kisses my head and nudges me towards the tent.

As soon as I get into the room I grab a bucket and puke up everything in my stomach. "What's wrong with me?" I ask out loud not expecting an answer. "You're going through many changes." A deep voice says. I turn around to see the shadow. "What do you mean?" I ask being too weak to stand. "You'll see, but for now read this." He hands me a book titled Neverland. "You need to understand how time works here." He says. "But there is no time that's the point. Time never moves in Neverland." I say confused. "That may be but that doesn't mean things don't stop growing. Especially the things within us." He says and flys away. What is that even supposed to mean?