3

"Hey (y/n). I've got to go meet Henry. I'll call you later and we can meet somewhere. Sound good?" Emma says to me standing up and walking to the door. "Yeahhhh sounds great," I mumble into my pillow. I sleep for an hour longer till my phone rings. "Ughhhh!" I say and answer my phone knowing it can only be Emma. "Come down to the docks right now! Regina's was missing and we've just found her. Hurry!" She says in a rushed tone and hangs up the phone.

I stand up quickly and run around the room to get dressed and look the least descent. As soon as I tie my shoe I run outside and straight to the docks. As soon as I get there I see Emma and a man run in. I follow closely behind. "Hands up!" A male voice comes from behind me. I follow the order and turn around slowly to see and man and woman in their 20's. "Who the hell are you?" I ask the man.

"What the hell guys?" I whip around to see Emma with her gun at her hands. "You made it fast down here." She says walking closer to me. "Well yeah, I was worried plus who doesn't love a little FBI stuff," I say nudging Emma. "Neal? I guess?" The man behind Emma nods. "(y/n). nice to meet you." I say shaking his hand. "Okay, you, Mary Margret, and (y/n) take the basement. We'll search the main floor. Regina's got the be here somewhere." Emma says taking charge. "Be careful," I say to her as I walk with Snow White and Prince Charming. Oh gosh, this place really needs to be on lifetime or something.

"So who are you exactly?" Mary Margret asks me. "Oh, I'm Emma's old friend from the system. She basically raised me. Also, I know about the whole magic thing so don't hold back if you need to blast a fireball at someone's face." I say making her smile. "I actually don't do magic. That's more Regina's thing." She says trailing behind the man. "Well, then I'll do it," I say playing with my necklace. "You can do magic? I thought you were from this world?" Charming asks confused.

"It's complicated, but you came to my funeral Snow. Little baby casket. very sad. I can't even imagine what my mother felt like after having her love's heart crushed by her own mother." I say making very special details to make it obvious to Snow. "You-You're Regina's daughter that died at birth. How? You were gone no heartbeat at all. How are you here?" She asks amazed yet confused. "I'll explain that later, but right now let's go find my mother," I say hoping to sound like one of the people in the action movies.

We look around till we hear screaming. We run straight to the sound and see Regina strapped down to a table with wires on her temples. "No! No no no!" I say and run over to her. "Mom? Mommy?" I say feeling tears in my eyes. She looks at me confused and then looks at my necklace with wide eyes. "We can't leave here! She'll die if we don't get her help." I say rushing to unstrap her. "We need to get her to mother superior." Mary Margret says helping to undo her bondage.

Emma POV:
I walk home still dazed by what happened. He didn't deserve this. I loved him. Now he's gone. "Emma? Emma what happened?" (y/n) rushes over to me. "Where's Neal?" Mary Margret asks. "He's gone. She killed him." I say with no emotion. "Emma I'm so sorry." (y/n) says and hugs me as I silently let tears fall.