13

(y/n) POV:
"Honey. Wake up." I hear my mother's voice. I shoot up and look around. "Where am I?" I ask panicked. "Where's Peter?" I ask tears welling up in my eyes. "Shhh calm down. We're going home. You're safe Pan is gone." I lost it. I started crying and moving around. "No no no no! Let me go back! I need to go back! Let me say goodbye! Peter!" I scream and cry while my mother tries to calm me down.

"Shh honey it had to be done. I'm sorry. There was nothing we could do." She says whipping my tears away. "Mom, what's going on? Is she okay?" Henry asks coming down the steps. "She's fine, just upset." She says let me cry. "Honey I went through the same feeling when your father was killed." "Like mother like daughter," I mumble. "What?" She questions. "She took away your true love, and you took away mine," I say not looking at her. "No please (y/n)-" "Get out," I say my voice sounding dark.

She walks to the deck without another word. "I'm sorry for your loss," Henry says sitting on the edge of the bunk. "Thanks, Henry." "Oh and by the way here." He hands me my phone with something tied around it.

"What's this?" I ask looking at the silver chain with the silver coin with the words lost girl engraved into it. "Peter said it was for you." I smile and clasp it onto my neck. "Thanks," I say and lay down clutching my pillow and letting more tears flow.

"We're here (y/n)," Emma calls out from above. I walk up the light stinging my eyes for a few seconds. As everyone gets off the boat I walk over to Felix. "I'm sorry." He says. I scoff. "I thought lost boys never apologized." "We don't, but this is different. He really did love you." He says looking at Henry. "You never did lose hope in him, you were always on his side. Thank you." "For what?" "Believing in him." I smile and walk away to my mother.

"Mom?" She looks at me with sad eyes. "I'm sorry if what I said." She pulls me in for a hug. "It's okay I understand." "Can I come home with you?" I ask hoping I could have my own room in an actual house. "Of course. We're going to be a family." She says and hugs me again.

"Welcome home (y/n)." My mother says and leads me inside then shows me to my room. "This is amazing! H-how did you do this?" "Well, magic does make surprises easier. Also, clothes are in the closet and makeup is in the draw's bathroom through that door and Henry's room is next to yours.

"We're going to the welcome back party at 7 so be ready." I nod and smile at her. I explore my new room seeing everything I've wanted. The only thing that could make me fully happy was if he was here.

I walk to the shower and get cleaned up and dressed for tonight. After I'm perfectly ready I walk over to my bag and grab 10 dollars stuffing it in my pocket. I take one last look at myself and walk downstairs. "You look beautiful." My mother says. "Thank you," I reply smiling.

The night was filled with joyful clanks of glasses and small talk. I stayed in the corner away from everyone twisting my necklace in my fingers. "You need to let him go. He tried to kill Henry. He's a monster." "Emma, don't," I say and walk out getting fresh air. "I know what it feels like." A turn to see Rumple's girlfriend Belle.

"Do you?" I ask. "People not approving who you love. I understand that more than anything. I'm sorry for your loss. If you need anything I'm here." She says smiling at me. "Thank you, Belle." She nods and walks away. "Hey, mom. I'm uh going to go for a walk. I'll see you at home." I say and walk to the drug store.
I get what I need and walk up to the counter. "Good luck." The woman says handing me the pregnancy test.

When I get home I go up to my room and just stare at the box. "It's now or never." I tare open the box and take one into the bathroom. "(y/n)! We're home." I hear my mother yell. I leave the test in the bathroom and go see them. "Hey... how'd you like the party?" I ask trying to hide my nervousness. "It was good. Where were you?" Henry asks. "I uh, there was just too many people, but right now I'm going to bed goodnight," I say and rush into my room.

I look at the test and instantly slide down the wall crying. "I'm pregnant," I say to myself. I'm pregnant and my child will never know his or her father.