10

Peter Pan POV:
As I watch the boys dance around the fire with joy a sudden gust of wind comes through making the fire go out and the boy fall. I smirk and stand up. "We have a guest! No doubt someone who knows how much I like guessing games. Who could it be? I guess...The dark one." I say returning the fire to the wood seeing Rumplestilskin standing in front of me.

"Come to save Henry have you, laddie? How exciting. The dark one is ready to sacrifice his life for his family. Speaking of family...You can come out now Baelfire." I say and Bae emerges from the leaves to reveal himself with a crossbow aimed at me. "Name's Neal now. We're here for (y/n) too." He says. I laugh shaking my head. "New name but the same old tricks, oh and (y/n)? She doesn't want to leave me. It's heartwarming to see father and son working together, especially after you abandoned him, Rumple. This is a real family reunion." I say smirking.

"What are you waiting for?" Rumple mumbles to his son. "I got this," Bae says and shoots the arrow at me. Of course, I catch it before it plunges into my chest. "Clever. But we've been through this before Baelfire. Have you remembered nothing?" I scoff and throw the arrow to the ground. "I remembered plenty. That's why I didn't coat the tip.

Realization hits me and I turn my hand over to see squid ink covering my palm. They run over and grab Henry while I stay in place my body now glowing purple. "Well how about that. I'm impressed. But are you sure you're really saving him, Bae?" "What could be worse than leaving him here with you?" Bae asks.

"Why don't you ask your father? Sometimes the people we should fear most are the ones closest to us." I sadly state the truth with a smirk on my face. "W-what's he talking about?" "Don't listen to him." Rumple agues back. "You mean you haven't told him?" I say looking at Rumple. "Told me what?" "Why about the prophecy of course."

"What prophecy? What's he mean?" Bae asks his father more confused than ever. "The prophecy that says you've been tricked. Your father didn't come here to rescue your son. He came here to murder him." I say and they run off without another word.

As soon as I can move I run to the tent to check on my queen. I open the flap to the tent to see her laying on the floor next to a bucket and a book. "Oh, darling what are you doing?" I ask her and she stirs on the ground at my voice. I pick her up and lay her on the bed. "Now why on earth were you reading this?" I say looking at the book that is open to the page about growth in Neverland. I pick up the book and set it on the nightstand before walking out.

"Get up!" I yell at my lost boys pulling them out of the spell. "Follow me now!" I yell and walk to find Henry my boys following me. As Bae enters Emma's camp we emerge from the shadows. "You were so close to finding her. You disappoint me. I thought I taught you better. Never break in somewhere unless you know the way out." I say as my boys surround him. "I'll remember that for next time." "Well, there isn't going to be the next time. But don't blame yourself. Your father could have protected you out here sure. But then who would've protected Henry from him? Talk about a rock and a hard place."

"I will get my son back, no matter what it takes." He says stepping closer. "You're not getting it. That's not the problem. You got him. I got him back. It's the game. No, my boy, the real problem for you is that there is no escaping Neverland. No one gets off this island without my permission." I sneer in his face.

"I've done it before." He says in a proud tone. "Did you? Look where you are now. It's like you  never left." "You saying you let me go?"

"I'm saying everyone's where I want them. something to chew on. You know where to take him." I say the last part to my boys. They come up from behind and grab him. "NO, HENRY!" He yells and struggles. "Oh, don't worry. It's won't be for very long. Just until I reset the board. You see the game is about to change." I say walk away.

"Go back to the camp and act as if you never left," I demand and go next to Henry and wait for him to wake. "What happened?" He groans as he sits up. "You fell asleep." "I did?" "No, don't worry. It was just a little catnap. The nights still young."

"No, wait I remember something. My dad...When I was asleep, I...I could've sworn I heard him calling for me." He says. "Really?" "It must've been a dream." Henry sighs. "Well, how can you be sure?" I ask.

"B-because my dad's dead." "I'm sorry Henry. It makes sense for us to dream about the things we've lost and the thing we hoped for, like your father binging alive. or your mother coming to find you. But eventually. You'll find new things to dream about. And when you do. They'll start to come true." I say to him.

"How do you know?" He questions. "Because that's what I did. And now you and (y/n) are here. Neverland use to be a place where new dreams were born. You can bring that magic back, Henry, And we can be your family." I say and stand up seeing (y/n) sitting near the fire. "I'd like to play a song, A song for our guest of honor--Henry," I say and start playing my pipe. And as soon as I do Henry starts to dance with the other boys. "You can hear the music now can't you Henry." "Yeah!" He cheers and plays with the other boys.

"I didn't hear anything?" (y/n) says from beside me. "You didn't?" She shakes her head. "That's because you belong to me. You're not lost anymore." I say and bring her to me kissing the top of her head and smiling at the boys. It's finally working.