CHAPTER 44 SOMEHOW (2)

Cale looked quite depressed. He remembers his slacker life leaving him for someone else.

"Cale-nim, it's okay." Choi Han tried to cheer him up.

[["Before starting, I would like to say that you will forget about all of this until the end of the war. To avoid a certain White thing--- I mean, yeah. Anyways, to prevent him from trying something. Enjoy. And give us a good show."]]

"That motherfuvking... why won't they leave me alone?!" Cale cursed. But some of his worries are satisfied, "At least the White Star can't do anything about this."

A screen popped out in front of him, [["Do not worry, we will keep some things and redact them from the scenes. You do not have to worry about your true identity. Although the black dragon. Raon Miru would be seen, but not now. Enjoy and entertain them, and you might get a good surprise. That is my advice to you."]]

Cale scowled. Fine, he'll play along. The reward better be good.

"Cale!"

It was Eric Wheelsman.

Eric, who was looking at the screen jumped in shock, he did not expect himself to be seen on the screen.

Cale slowly looked around him, starting with the top of the Bell Tower.

"Hahahaha-" The blood-crazy mage Redika was laughing.

Wiiiiiiiiing.

The people who were present during the Plaza Terror Incident felt a shiver of fear. The person had haunted their dreams for some time after the event.

A loud noise appeared alongside the noise of scratching metal, combining to create a terrifying screech.

"Your Highness! Please get to a safe spot!"

The Royal Knights and some mages were next to the royal family and the king in order to help them escape. Cale first looked toward the crown prince.

Alberu, looked shocked, "Why was Cale looking at him during the chaos?"

[REDACTED]

Half of the remaining Royal Knights and mages were working to calm the crowd and find the Mana Disturbance Tool, while the other half was rushing toward the secret organization. Redika, who had been laughing for a while now, started to speak.

Many people who have not yet experienced or just heard the Plaza Terror Incident looked shocked, they did not expect this much chaos when they heard it.

Choi Han looked annoyed, he should have killed that bastard there.

"This is annoying"

With that, all of the secret organization members other than Redika started to launch long-range attacks. Spears, daggers, and throwing knives; all sorts of attacks started to pour down upon the knights.

Boom!

Wiiiiiiiiiiiing

Beeeeeeeep.

Cale found it very loud.

"OHHH.... THE LEGEND HIMSELF! THE START OF HIS LEGEND! I FEEL BLESSED! I AM WATCHING WHERE THE HERO, CALE-NIM HAD STARTED HIS LEGENDARY JOURNEY OF BEING A HERO!" A certain someone yelled.

[REDACTED]

"Cale! We should go as well! We should go!"

"Young master Cale, hurry up!" Cale looked toward Eric, Amiru, Gilbert, and Taylor. They had all quickly gathered around him. Eric was looking around with a chaotic expression on his face. Cale followed his lead and looked around as well.