OMAKE SONGFIC: BATTLE SCARS (Acoustic Ver.) BY PARADISE FEARS

OMAKE: BATTLE SCARS (Acoustic Ver.) BY PARADISE FEARS suggested by

Everyone looked at the screen curiously, wondering what earth-shattering deeds the Young Master had done again.

[ Loading...

Loading...

Loading...

.... A special scene for our great and mighty, Raon Miru. You are loved. The people who knew you existed are glad that you exist. For On and Hong, you as well are loved. We thank you for living your life, be happy with your family. You are children who deserve the world but the world does not deserve you. Please be happy...]]

"Human! Look! That thing in the sky called us!" Raon beamed, he liked the thing in the sky said.

He looked at his siblings and saw them beaming as well.

He then tilted his head cutely, "But what that it means that we deserve the world but the world does not deserve us?"

Cale looked at his chil-wards and looked at the words written on the screen. He couldn't help but agree.

He just smiled and petted the children, who looked at their fa-father figure who looked happy and they just decided to stop wondering.

As long as Cale's happy, they're happy.

[The screen shows Cale sitting in front of a piano.]

Many gasped, "We will see the Young Master sing again!"

Many cheered!

"Yay! The human is going to sing again!" Raon exclaimed, he looked at the screen intently.

The kittens looked excited again.

Cale wonders why are they excited to see him sing? It's terrible.

["Human! Why have you called us?" The Raon from the screen zoom towards Cale, the kittens following him.

Cale looked at them, gestured Raon to close the door, and cast soundproof magic around the room.

He looked at them, "You asked me to sing you a song right?"

The children's eyes sparkle in excitement and they gave a happy affirmation.]

Cale looked at the screen in disbelief. He does not remember this happening.

"Young Master..." Lock who was going to ask when this happened.

They know that the children did not know that Cale can sing because of their reaction during the first song. So, they are wondering when did this happen.

"I don't know. I don't remember this happening." Cale furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Maybe it's from the future? I mean they did imply that they may let us see the future?" Rosalyn suggested.

They furrowed their eyebrows, if they do let them see the future, it may be beneficial to them.

[The Cale on the screen then faced the piano and started playing.]

"Oh, I remember this. Choi Jung Soo liked this song, and he would play this on repeat." Cale thought, looking at the screen in nostalgia.

He didn't admit that he really liked the song.

Cale did not know that the reason Choi Jung Soo repeated the song multiple times was because he could see that Kim Rok Soo liked the song. He knows that the troublesome friend of his won't ask him what the song is. So, he continued to play the song on repeat.