OMAKE SONGFIC: DEAD MOM BY SOPHIA ANNE CARUSO (BEETLEJUICE)

Note: [ ] - movement or what they are seeing on the screen

<< >> - The lyrics

Many people can be seen looking forward to a new scene. In their minds, each scene that was shown shows the adventures of the Young Master that they only heard from rumors or the books they bought.

They looked up when the screen at the sky rings.

[Due to the demand of one of the Gods, this MV is going to be shown.

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...]

"MV?" Rosalyn asked in confusion. She looked around and saw Choi Han looking shocked.

Choi Han who felt her gaze looked at her and saw her inquiring gaze. He bit his lip and said, "It's a music video. It's... like someone is singing but different scenes are seen?" He trailed off, he didn't know if what he said was correct.

Cale stiffened in shock, "An MV?! Why?!" He didn't know why but he feels like his Slacker Life suddenly weeps and has been forcefully pulled away from him.

"Then does that mean we're going to see the Young Master sing again?" Lock asked, looking cute and eager.

Everyone looked forward to seeing it. All the song Young Master sang was amazing and inspiring.

There'll look forward to it.

(I feel very guilty right now for doing this to them hahaha no I'm not WAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

[ Cale looks at the guitar then strums the strings. He hums.]

Cale looked at himself on the screen, he remember this song. He watched this multiple times with Lee Soo Hyuk and Choi Jung Soo. He recalls the times when this song would be sung and both Lee Soo Hyuk and Choi Jung Soo would sing along, sometimes with the right pitch, sometimes they like to sing like drunks.

He remembers the exasperated expression he would make to hide his amusement from their antics. He remembers the time Choi Jung Soo cried the first time he watched it and how Lee Soo Hyuk who was teary-eyed would comfort the idiot.

He smiled sadly.

Raon who saw his fat--guardian smile sadly looked in concern.

[Then he started singing. ]

<<Hey mom, dead mom

I need a little help here

I'm prob'ly talking to myself here >>

[ The scene on the clip changes and an eight-year-old Cale Henituse is seen looking at his mom's grave. ]

The smiles that were on everybody's face suddenly got wiped out.

Cale blinks in confusion. "What?" He thought. When he heard that an MV was going to be shown he thought it might have to do with him being a transmigrator. He didn't think that while his voice is being used, the main topic is about the Original Cale Henituse.

Deruth paled. He then started to shake. He remembers this. His beloved Jour's funeral.

<< But dead mom, I gotta ask

Are you really in the ground?

'Cause I feel you all around me

Are you here, dead mom?

Dead mom >>

[Eight-year-old Cale's face was seen, with a look of quiet despair and longing in his eyes, he then looks to the side and sees his father, Deruth looking dead while looking at his wife's grave. ]