THEY FINALLY MEET: CHAPTER 655,656, and 657 (3.1)

Cale looks at the screen. He looks at it with a calm expression. He organizes what he has seen from this viewing.

One, the Kim Rok Soo really did transmigrate inside his body.

Two, he made a deal with the God of Death to regress and be transmigrated.

Three, this Cale was from the Birth of the Hero

Four, his mother has an ancient power.

He continues to look at the screen with furrowed eyebrows. He still needs more information.

Unfortunately for him, he didn't realize from the perspective of those around him that his expression looks melancholy.

"Poor Young Master Cale..." They all thought.

Fortunately or unfortunately for Cale, he didn't realize and just continue to pet the children.

"I'm the only one who knows that my mother possessed an ancient power."

Kim Rok Soo chuckled.

"Maybe it was because I was young, but I really liked how my mother said that it was a secret just between the two of us."

Cale opened his mouth to untangle the mess inside his head.

"It must have shocked the Young Master, knowing his mother has an ancient power in this kind of situation," Jack said, looking at the screen with pity in his eyes. For the Young Master to find something like this in that kind of situation where he was literally fighting for his life.

"It's not that bad, Oppa. I mean, the Young Master might find a kind of solace knowing his mother has an ancient power like him. It's like something they have in common aside from their red hair, right?" Hannah said, looking at her only relative.

Jack smiled, "Yeah." He does feel solace knowing that he had something in common with his sister.

"Which ancient power did she have?"

Many leaned in interest. Wanting to know what kind of ancient power did the Young Master have.

"Mm."

Kim Rok Soo thought about it for a moment before standing up. He moved away from the bed Cale was leaning on and slowly walked around the bedroom.

"My mother possessed a wood attribute ancient power."

The White Star looks at the screen with wide eyes. That's the confirmation. He snorts, then smiles.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...!!!"

Sayeru and Dorph looked at their liege with wide eyes, not knowing why he was laughing.

(Really? The White Star didn't tell you his theory? *gasps in horror* WHY?! HOW?! THAT'S POSSIBLE?!!!

Damn, when he's right, he doesn't tell anyone his theories, when it's ridiculous, he spreads it like a virus. Covid ka?)

Cale thought about the wood attribute ancient power in the Henituse territory.

'The Indestructible Shield.'

Many gasped. Is the Shield the Young Master has his mother's?

"Oh my god, how..." A young woman mumbled, looking at the screen in shock and wonder.

"Amazing?" A young mother finished her sentence while smiling. She can see that. How much a mother could do for their children.

"Yes, if it's the shield, then all this time, his mother is protecting him." The Young woman said, smiling.