THE DRAMATIC REVEAL (3) AKA CHAPTER 20 SAW A DRAGON (3)

After coming out of the prison, Cale put the dragon down in front of the two kittens.

"That looks like it hurts."

"So sad."

Many people looked sad, how can these people do this to a child?

Whether it be a dragon or not, it's still a child.

"How horrible." A citizen of the Roan Kingdom said, looking at the scene in horror and disgust. "To think that the former Marques and his child could do something terrible as this." He said, shaking his head.

"What did you expect? They think they're above the law and can do everything they can just because their nobles." Another retorted, rolling his eyes.

"I guess I expected them to be decent. I mean, Young master Cale was known to be... trash. So, I thought, maybe..." He trailed off.

His friend sighed, "Dude, Young master Cale has been pretending to be trash. It's not the same. And the baby dragon is already saved, don't worry too much."

He nodded back, looking at the screen again.

On and Hong circled around the still silent dragon. The dragon started to show its teeth and growl at them. This was probably the first time in its life it ever saw anything other than humans.

The elves and dark elves are...

(You don't want to go there. Their... *shivers* I think I'm traumatized. How they look so... *shivers)

Cale verified the time on his watch. It looked like they had just enough time to escape.

"It looks like it hurts."

On approached Cale and tapped his leg. She seemed to be thinking about the potion Cale brought in his magic box. She couldn't ask him for it, so she could only act this way.

"Hold on."

"Thank goodness!" The elves sighed in relief.

Some of the dark elves frowned, they saw the mana restriction collar on the dragon.

"It won't work if it's still there." A dark elf said, furrowing his eyebrows in anger. They now know how those bastards manage to torture a dragon.

It's a baby dragon.

"They probably found out the egg before the Dragon-nim hatched, that's why they can do those things. Bastards! Bastards all of them!" A dark elf said, his face full of fury.

"I WILL REMEMBER THEIR FACES! THAT BASTARD NOBLE'S SON AND HIS DAMN MINIONS! IF I EVER SEE THEIR FACES, MARK MY WORDS, THEY WILL DIE PAINFULLY!"

All of the collected thoughts of the most extreme worshippers of the Dragons, which are... majority of them.

(Good luck, Venion~! I don't think your brother can save you now! He might just join them! *cackles evilly*)

Cale had brought that potion to use it. However, he needed to wait until the mana restriction chains were off. The potion would only work properly if the mana, which was practically as important as a dragon's heart, was no longer restricted.

A few sighed in relief, "It's a good thing the Young master knows."

Cale started to head toward the opposite side of the prison, the location the torturer seemed to be guarding. It wasn't very loud, but he could hear Choi Han fighting in the distance. Cale presumed that Choi Han's battle would end soon as well.