THE DRAMATIC REVEAL (2) AKA CHAPTER 19 SAW A DRAGON (2)

People are anticipating the rescue mission of the dragon that was mentioned.

For the elves, they are waiting impatiently to see their dragon-nim safe from the clutches of those horrendous humans who dare try to harm a dragon.

At Cale's order, Choi Han followed the plan and ran ahead quickly, while On started to create fog in the area. Cale was at the center of the fog, making it difficult to see him. At the same time,

"Cooooollll! Mom, look! The young master looks cool!" A child exclaimed in excitement. He continued to look at the scene while continuing, "I want to be like the young master-nim! He's saving a dragon, Mom! Not a princess!" The child looked in awe while the adults near him smiled fondly.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring-

The black orb finally activated.

"I guess they aren't all highest quality magic items."

Some of the magic items started to ring loudly to sound their status. Cale followed behind Choi Han with the fog surrounding him, and headed toward the cave.

Starting now, it was a battle against time.

Choi Han was already fighting against the knights in front of the cave.

[REDACTED]

In that short amount of time, the soldiers already had injuries on their arms and legs, and were knocked out on the floor.

"WOW! Dad! I want to be like the Swordmaster-nim! Swing swing~~~!!" Another young child yelled, looking at the scene while the adults looked pale. Some of them covered their children, who protested saying they want to want.

"No! This is too much for a child!" A mother said, looking at her child in horror.

"How can they let children watch this?! They could be traumatized for life!" Someone complained.

Suddenly,

[[ I forgot to tell you all, some parts of the scenes are censored for children. Like battles where a lot of blood is included. Of course, those children who are accustomed to blood have the choice to have their vision censored or not.

I am not that dumb and reckless to let innocent children watch a bloody scene, thank you very much. Hmph!]]

"O-oh... S-sorry."

Many parents sighed in relief, letting their children go.

"Who are you? How dare you come to this place!"

Choi Han easily dodged the attack of the high-leveled knight. He then took a step forward and made a deep cut on the side of the knight. He then avoided the blood spurting out of the cut, and used his elbow to attack the knight's back, followed by the back of the knight's neck. The knight fainted instantly.

"Shit! What the hell is going on?!"

"Hmmm... I don't know. Let me just think about it... well as I can see, YOU PEOPLE ARE BEING ATTACKED DUMBASS! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ASKING WHEN YOU GUYS ARE LITERALLY BEING DECIMATED!" The White Star yelled in frustration, he looked at Sayeru, "How did these dumbasses find a dragon anyway, with how dumb they are. Ugh!" He complained.

"Barrow, could you just watch it? Stop whining." Sayeru said while sighing, already fed up. "It's only been 4 clips and he's already complaining."

"What I do not whine!" The white star retorted indignantly.