CHAPTER 52 INTO THE WHIRLPOOL (3), CHAPTER 53 CURRENTLY THINKING (1)

[REDACTED]

Cale carefully swam past the boulders and entered the cave. The cave entrance was dark because the moon had already set, but it did not matter. Cale entered the cave and quickly jumped out of the water.

Paseton gasped, he knows that cave. He couldn't forget about it.

He then looked up at the sky outside.

Many wondered why the Young Master was doing at night, swimming.

'It's about time he arrived.'

The Black Dragon immediately started to speak, as if he had read Cale's mind. However, the Black Dragon was speaking inside Cale's mind.

- Weak human, you are not hurt.

There was only one reason for the Black Dragon to talk inside Cale's head. Cale started to get the chills. He slowly turned his head toward the inside of the cave.

Many eyes widen.

Some shivered as well, thinking how creepy it is to hear someone talk inside your mind.

The Black Dragon only spoke into Cale's head when there was someone unfamiliar nearby.

- There is a lifeform inside this cave. Although it is almost dead, thankfully, it is not a corpse that you fear.

Pssssssss. Pssssssss.

Paseton flinched, his sister Witira looked at him in concern.

Cale could hear something dragging inside the cave and started to contemplate his choices.

'Jump back into the water? Or ask the Dragon to take me home right now?'

Many shivered in fright. They wonder what kind of monster was it to make that sound.

Psssssssss. Pssssssss. Pssss.

But that dragging noise became more urgent and the lifeform revealed itself before Cale could make up his mind. Cale put one foot back into the water.

"Young Master!" A woman looked concerned, when she looked at her surrounding she can see that everyone in the vicinity is concerned as well.

The lifeform that revealed itself started to speak in a shaking voice.

"P, please save me."

Ah. A gasp came out of Cale's mouth. The lifeform had a salty smell to it. It was the smell of the sea.

Witira along with her father gasped. They know that voice.

They both looked at Paseton who looked quite pale since the start of the viewing.

Their eyes tremble in grief.

'No way.'

"There is something I must accomplish. I, cannot, d, die here!"

A human looking existence, with its horrendously scratched up leg dragging behind it, approached Cale.

Many gasped in horror.

There was a green fluid on the scratches that made the existence continue to vomit up blood. That was clearly the work of a mermaid.

"P, please-."

It was a whale.

Many eyes widen in shock. A whale? Someone from the whale tribe got reduced to something like that?