CHAPTER 45 SOMEHOW (3)

Boom-

Boooooom

"Good gracious!" some people gasped. The bomb went off. The people who were not there are getting nervous. They know it had already happened.

For the people who experienced them, they shuddered in horror.

Two explosions that could not be compared to the one from earlier simultaneously went off in the plaza. Everybody crouched down and covered their heads with their hands.

"Ahhhhhhh!"

"Ugh. My, my arm!"

"Ugggggh!"

The screams of people getting injured or killed filled the plaza.

Some people looked away, some parents forced their children to close their eyes. The scene of blood was not something they want their children to see. If they hadn't known that they will forget about this, they would probably have nightmares.

Deruth and Violan, looked at each other. Their son was there. Both of them bit their lips, they know Cale was alive, albeit he was not unscathed but he was alive.

Deruth looked down, "It's my fault." He further bit his lower lip and closed his eyes. He sent his son there. Cale could have died and he was the one who sent him there. Violan patted her husband, "It's not your fault, dear. No one knew that it would happen. All we can do is make does bastard pay for hurting our child." She stated viciously.

(*cough* Cale *cough*)

Deruth nodded. "Yes, those people will rue the day they tried to touch a hair of my son." He thought.

And then...

Swiiiiiiish

A gust that sounded like rain brushed by over the heads of the people. The people at the center of the plaza got covered by the dust from the ground, while the people by the fountains got drenched by the fountain water before they all slowly raised their heads.

The first thing they saw was something going toward the North. None of the royal family was hurt because a shield was created to protect them, but the people around them were hurt.

These were the people who arrived at the plaza earlier than anybody else to wait for the king. In addition, there were the servants, the lower ranking officials, the lower tiered knights, and the mages who did not have enough time to launch their shields.

Some of them were injured while others were dead. The black smoke made it impossible to see the royal family's blonde hair.

Choi Han looked down, "If we were fast enough, those people would have not died."

Cale who saw Choi Han look down, sigh, and patted his shoulders. Making Choi han look up to see Cale patting him on the shoulder but not looking at him. "Look at them and not regret. Just remember who the people that did this are." Cale said. "Yes, look at them. Remember those Arm bastard as well as that White Start bastard. Let's smack them in the back then get my slacker life. I will win Slack Life back." Cale thought, eyes shining with sadness and determination.

Choi han straighten himself. "That's right. It would be disrespectful for the people who died that day to not be remembered. Cale-nim is right. I should watch and remember them. Cale-nim, he really is amazing. I can see that he feels sorrow for the people who died back then, and I can see the determination to watch it all to pay respect to the people who died. Cale-nim, you are such a good person." Choi han thought to himself.

(PFFFTTTT---- HAHAHAHAHAHA, NO HE'S SAD BECAUSE OF SLACKER LIFE. THE DETERMINATION IS FOR SLACKER LIFE AND FOR SMACKING ARM AND THE WHITE THING. DUDE. JUST HAHHAHAHAHA... I LOVE WHAT I'M DOING!!! HAHAHAHA)