2 Boys From The Wrong Side Part 6

In the boy's dorm room this time, Ricky, Nini, Kourtney, and Big Red were discussing their plan for stealing the wand at EJ's Coronation. "Okay, we all know what the wand looks like. So it'll be up on the dais under Cash's spell jar, and we'll be coming in from here. I will be in the very front. You all will be up on the balcony. Okay. Big Red?" Ricky asked Red.

"Okay, so I'll find our limo, so we can break the barrier, and, uh, get back on the island with the wand."

"Perfect, Nini?" Ricky reaches into his bag and takes out what looks like perfume. "You will use this to take out the driver. Two sprays and he'll be out like a light."

Nini nodded and the 3 walk-offs, but Ricky stays at the desk and looked at his Spell Book. Big Red peeked over his shoulder and was shocked at what he saw. 

"Ricky...you wanna break EJ's love spell>"

Ricky looked up at Big Red and back to his book, Big Red takes a seat next to him. "Yeah. You know, for after. I don't... I've just been thinking, you know, when the villains finally do invade Auradon and begin to loot and kick everyone out of their castles and imprison their leaders and destroy all that is good and beautiful, EJ still being in love with me just seems a little extra... cruel."

Ricky quickly got up and went to the kitchen to make his anti-love potion, ignoring his friend's call. He thought that this is what he wanted...to break the barrier and finally make his mother proud. But on the inside...he was feeling conflicted about carrying out the evil plan and more importantly...betraying EJ.

Ricky

♫ A million thoughts in my head ♫
♫ Should I let my heart keep listening? ♫
♫ I know It's time to say good-bye ♫
♫ So hard to let go ♫

The next day, Family Day, EJ, Lily, Gina, Howie, Tonya, and the others were singing for the day.

EJ

Ma cherie Mademoiselle,
It is with deepest pride and greatest pleasure
That we welcome you tonight.
And now, we invite you to relax,
Let us pull up a chair
As the dining room proudly presents -
Your dinner!

Everyone

♫ Be... our... guest! ♫

♫ Be our guest! ♫
♫ Put our service to the test ♫
♫ Tie your napkin 'round your neck, cherie ♫
♫ And we'll provide the rest ♫

♫ Soup du jour ♫
♫ Hot hors d'oeuvres ♫
♫ Why, we only live to serve ♫
♫ Try the grey stuff ♫
♫ It's delicious! ♫
♫ Don't believe me? ♫
♫ Ask the dishes ♫

♫ They can sing! ♫
♫ They can dance! ♫
♫ After all, Miss, this is France! ♫
♫ And the dinner here is never second best! ♫

♫ Go on, unfold your menu ♫
♫ Take a glance and then you'll ♫
♫ Be our guest ♫
♫ Oui, our guest ♫
♫ Be our guest! ♫

♫ We tell jokes, ♫
♫ I do tricks! ♫
♫ With my fellow candlesticks ♫

♫ And it's all in perfect taste ♫
♫ That you can bet ♫

♫ Come on and lift your glass ♫
♫ You've won your own free pass ♫
♫ To be our guest ♫

♫ If you're stressed ♫
♫ It's fine dining we suggest! ♫

♫ Be our guest! ♫
♫ Be our guest! ♫
♫ Be our guest! ♫

The VKs walked down during their performance, wearing new outfits made by Kourtney.

EJ and his parents were taking pictures, then something crossed EJ's mind. "Oh, by the way, I have met someone else!" He tells his parents, who share shocked expressions. "Well, I never wanted to say anything, but I always thought that Lily was a little self-absorbed. A fake smile, kind of a kiss-up" EJ's mom, Kara admitted.