You're The Perfect Gift, Last Christmas was Little Saint Nick

It was winter break!

Ricky was so excited to get out of school, no more bad grades, no more parent-teacher conferences, no more homework. He gets to sleep as late as he wants, he doesn't have to get outta bed, and more importantly...it was his first Christmas with his boyfriend.

EJ was walking out with Ashlyn. "So...what are you and Ricky gonna do?" Ash asked. It was Ricky and EJ's first Christmas as boyfriends, EJ wanted to do something special with him, even if it was just spending the whole day on the couch watching TV.

"I don't know, I'll let him choose," EJ says before both cousins part ways. EJ was at his locker when he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist. "Hey!" He heard a cute high voice chirp from behind.

"Hi" EJ turns around and gives his boyfriend a kiss. "Are you gonna stop by my place over the break?" Ricky asks.

"Why?" EJ smirks, already knowing the answer

"It's a day ending in the letter y, and it's our first Christmas together so I was hoping we could hang out" Ricky smiles with his puppy dog eyes.

"You're too cute" EJ boops Ricky's nose.

"No, you are" Ricky giggles.

"Okay, I'll stop by after school," EJ says. "Yay" Ricky smiles, giving his boyfriend a quick peck on the cheek before running off. EJ had to get Ricky a gift just as amazing as him, the only question is...what would Ricky want?

Later in the day, Ricky and EJ were hanging out at Ricky's house, which was all decked out in Christmas, the boys were sitting on the couch while it snowed outside, watching one of Ricky's favorite movies, Rise of the Guardians. After a conversation about if it was Christmas or Easter.

"Come on, let's go outside" EJ begged his boyfriend. He's been trying to get Ricky to go play in the snow, but Ricky always said no.

"No, it's too cold outside, and we're watching a movie" Ricky whines, snuggling into EJ's chest. EJ reaches over Ricky and grabs the remote, turning it off. "Welp, no movie, snow now?"

"Hey! Gimme that!" Ricky whined like a baby. EJ sprung up and ran across the room with Ricky running after him. Both boys ran circles around the living room until Ricky finally tackles him on the floor. Ricky's body lands on top of EJ's and both boys laugh.

"I win" Ricky smirks, setting his chin on EJ's chest.

"Come on, 10 minutes, bubs" EJ grins playing with his curls, knowing Ricky's a sucker for his cute nicknames.

"10 minutes and one kiss" Ricky states his demands and EJ listens, giving him a sweet kiss.

Both boys got dressed and started playing in the snow like children, while Ricky blasted his music from his phone. They started building a snowman but forgot one thing.

"You think he needs a nose?" Ricky ask.

EJ looks around and gets an idea, he grabs a stick and stuffs it in. "There, a nose" he chuckles. "So what's the name?"

Ricky thought about this long and hard until he came up with the perfect name.

"Olaf!"

"You're so simple" EJ laughs.

As they continue, soon one of their favorite Christmas songs comes on. "Oh come on, Ricky" he smiles, starting to dance around, kicking the snow. "You're such a child" Ricky sighs.

"I'm your child, aren't I?" EJ smirks