Assulalted

(As y'all can see from the title...)

EJ was packing his bags as school ended. He had Waterpolo pratice. But he was not looking forward to it. He hadn't been looking towards anything in a long time.

He felt a pair of arms wrap around his shoulder. He jumps around in shock, afraid of what it might be. He had been a little nervous, his anxiety had been getting the better of him for a while since what happened a few weeks back.

"EJ? It's me" Ricky looks at his boyfriend in confusion. He had noticed that EJ had been fidgety for a while, but he never questioned why. "Oh, hey you" EJ grins.

"Hey, are you good?"

"Yeah, I'm good. Just...not looking forward to Waterpolo practice, all the idiots, ya know?" EJ slides it off with a laugh. "But it'll all be worth it when I see you after school, right?"

"That's right" Ricky stands on his tippy toes and pulls EJ in for a kiss. The 2 lock lips and soon enough, Ricky pushes EJ against the locker and starts nibbling on his neck, making the ladder feel weak.

"Wait, wait, Ricky stop," the jock asks, but Ricky just kept going. "Ricky!" EJ begged Ricky to stop, but he just kept going, holding back EJ's arms. This is exactly what EJ was afraid of.

"EJ!"

EJ snaps out of his nightmare and sees Ricky pulled away a few minutes ago. Nothing he saw ever happened. "Is everything okay?"

EJ didn't answer, he just started stuttering.

"He's probably second-guessing why he's dating you" Lily walks by, giggling.

"Leave us alone, Lily!" Ricky rolls his eyes. He looks back at his boyfriend who has a blank stare. "EJ, what's wrong?" Ricky grabs his boyfriend's hands, trying to ease him. EJ couldn't tell him. He didn't have the guts, not yet.

"Sorry, just parent troubles back at home."

"Oh, well, you have a home with me, you know that right."

"Yeah, I know."

"Okay, you get to practice, I'll see you after school, love you" Ricky kisses EJ's cheek and walks away. EJ just stands there. He didn't know how to tell him just yet. He didn't know how to tell anyone yet.

"When are you gonna tell Ricky and the others?"

"I don't know."

EJ was on the phone with Val. No, Val didn't know what happened, she just know she and EJ were invited to a party, and EJ left early and called Val saying something bad happened, but EJ never told her what it was.

"EJ, you can't keep this from us for long. We all know your friends won't hesitate to find out what went down with you. If one gets suspicious, the others get suspicious, and soon enough, they all confront you."

"I know, I'm just...I'm not ready to tell them yet."

"Alright, but you know you have to, okay? You have to tell them before the secret starts eating you up inside."

"I know, I'll tell them...sometime. I gotta go now, okay?"

"Okay, bye."

EJ hangs up and sits on the bench. He wasn't gonna change until everyone else was gone. For the first time, he didn't feel comfortable changing.

"Hey, Eej, you good?" Pearce, one of his closest friends asks. Ej and Pearce were close since childhood. They and Val were a chaotic trio, and since Val was at college, it was the 2 of them. And EJ welcomed him into the theater group.