Fleeing

My crying had ended a while ago and I just laid my head on Bakugo's chest. Thinking. really thinking. I said I had wanted to run away, should I do it? should... should we go together? Would he even want to leave with me, the person who kidnapped him. I lifted my head and looked at him through heavy eyes. To my surprise he was looking back at me with those cold eyes. 

"Hey, I have an idea if you want to hear it..."

"Hm?" He said curiously. 

"Wanna leave this place? with me of course uhm... if that's okay"

"Leave?... Tch, you're acting weird. I mean, of course I want to leave, but you? This was your whole little thing right? Little side job where you don't know anything else."

"You said you believed me, so don't talk to me like that sir. Anyway, I've just been thinking okay? and we could go somewhere together."

"Why not bring me home, I mean people have to be looking for ME because I'm that important to everyone."

"I can't see you if you go home and then what would I do? I don't have anywhere to go..."

"Stay at my place? but that's not cause I like you! You're just annoying and need to be somewhere."

"I can't go to your house..."

"Why not?"

"I uh... knocked your mom out with chloroform when I uh... kidnapped you. Wouldn't that be awkward?"

"YOU DID WHAT?!"

"Listen, now is not the time okay"

I sat up and stared at him intensely. That probably was random to spring onto someone but it had to be said.

"NOW ISN'T TH-" He breathed in heavily and continued softer. "You're just now telling me this? Stupid nerd..." 

"Come on just leave with me! I mean you could write your mom a note or something just stay with me! We will find somewhere to stay."

He sighed and looked at me, almost studying my face.

"You're not letting this go are you? Fine... I'll go with you but I seriously can't leave my life behind like that so know it won't be long."

"As long as I have something I'll be okay. Tomorrow night we'll go."

I smiled at him. I know a spot where we can go that I've heard about from Toga. She said the others didn't know about it so maybe she would give me more information on the matter.

~The Next Day~

"Tooooogaaaaaa" I whined. "Why can't you tell meeeee"

"Because are you crazy?! and even your whole plan I just... I thought we were friends?"

"We are! What if I said you could come visit and talk, would that make you feel better?"

"Yeah, but still... I'll only tell you because you're my friend. Seriously though, do you know what you're getting yourself into?"

"Yes, and I'm doing it anyway. Now give the deets."

She told me where to go and how to get there, making sure I understood with the lack of knowledge of much out there. It's not that far from here really, so I can do this. 

"Oh! Another thing you're going to need." She flashed the keys Shigaraki had for Bakugo around her finger. " You're lucky I had these, I don't even know why I still had these. Just know, I'm risking myself for you too. Don't screw up"

"I won't"

I thanked her and went on my way. I walked down the hall and kept my eyes forward. I was nervous and excited. I'm really going to leave! but, there are consequences for if I get caught. Yes, I'm willingly doing this but it doesn't make it less scary. My head is on the line. I've been held tight here for so long that leaving feels wrong. If what Bakugo says is true though and I really do know him, I would've been living a lie. As confused as I am, he seems trust worthy. I feel oddly connected to him and I want to explore that, especially somewhere else. My world is confusing and harsh but I do know one thing. I want to follow this guy until I can't anymore. A lost puppy, some might say. I am trying to find my way though, through all this nonsense, feelings, and thoughts. It's weird how one day your life can be turned upside down out of nowhere. The day I met him will be a day I'll never forget. My life was made so much more interesting. I walked to where Bakugo was being held and unlocked him. I led him to my room so I could pack some things for us. I could hear some talking when we passed a few doors along the way, but I made sure to be quiet. Risky business I'm doing here. I packed blankets and clothes. I also planned on grabbing some food from the kitchen before we leave. I waited until I thought everyone was fast asleep and we snuck to the kitchen. I heard footsteps so I made him duck behind the big counter in the middle of the floor. I started getting nervous especially since I shouldn't even be out of my room. I'm supposed to be locked in still. Kurogiri sleepily came walking in to the dimly lit kitchen and looked at me.

"Please! Don't tell Shigaraki! I only wanted some food that's all! I'm going right back up after I promise!" I pleaded and lied.

"You've become such a handful." He smiled sleepily. "I won't tell him, but please try to behave more. I would hate to see something happen to you and I can't keep defending you."

"I know, I'm sorry..."

"It's okay. Get some rest. I only came to see where I was hearing something from. Goodnight Midoriya."

He left the room and I sighed in relief. If that was anyone else I would've been toast. I have Bakugo with me too, which is a big no no. At least to them it is. I waited a bit and then headed out the door, Bakugo trailing behind me. We snuck behind houses and bushes. Anything really. It was a little chilly out so I was trying to hurry up and get there. I'm going to be free.