The New Prisoner

"What are you doing with my son?!" A woman asked angrily.

Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap. I turned around and was met with an angry looking mom in pajamas. The boy looked a lot like her. Our eyes met and she seemed to soften a bit.

"I-Izuku?" She questioned.

I was shocked. How did she know my name?! I carefully set the boy down on the ground and looked at her with confused eyes.

"How did you know my name?" I asked softly.

Her eyes welled up with tears as she pulled me into a hug. What's going on?! What do I do?!

"Inko will be so happy!" She sobbed into my shoulder.

Who's Inko?! Why is she crying?! Why is she hugging me?! She was holding onto me so tightly that I could barely move. I have to get out of here. I thought for a moment about what I should do and then it hit me. I could use the rag that has chloroform on it on her too! I slipped my hand into my pocket and grabbed the rag. I pulled myself away from her a bit and quickly put the rag over her mouth.

"W-What are you doing?!... Iz... uku... why?..."

She fell limp and I sighed. I'm glad the rag was still useful. I carried her over to the couch and laid her down on it before heading upstairs. I decided that I should make it look like there's someone in the boy's bed since his mother found me with him. After I did that I headed back downstairs and picked up the boy, leaving the house.

~Time Skip~

"You actually did it!" Shigaraki said, poking at the boy's peaceful face.

"Yeah." I replied with a smile.

He laughed as I stood there, feeling proud of myself. I completed my first mission successfully! Maybe he'll let me go on more now.

"Bring him to the basement and chain him up in one of the rooms." He demanded.

I nodded and picked up the boy who I had sat against the wall before leaving. I wish I knew his name. When I got to the basement I locked his wrists in chains. His head fell forward so I grabbed his chin and lifted it up. I examined his face for a moment until he started to move a bit. I think he's waking up. I let go of him and took a few steps back, waiting for his eyes to open. He groaned and furrowed his eyebrows, his eyelids slowly fluttering open. He stared down at the floor for a moment before looking around the room, confusion evident on his face. Then, he moved his hands against the chains.

"What the f-!"

He cut himself off when we made eye contact. His eyes widened as he stared at me in disbelief.

"Deku..." He whispered under his breath.

Who's Deku? I ignored this and kneeled in front of him, a wide smile on my face.

"Hello boy. It's nice to meet you."

"Huh?! I've known you for a long time dumbass!!!" He yelled in an angry voice.

"Keep it down." I replied. "I think you may be mistaken. I've never met you in my entire life until now."

"Don't okay dumb with me! Where have you been?! Why am I here?! What happened to you?!"

"I'm not playing dumb." I responded, ignoring his questions.

I stared into his fiery eyes as he became furious.

"Deku I swear to god-"

"My name isn't Deku, it's Izuku Midoriya."

"I know dumbass! NOW STOP PLAYING GAMES WITH ME!!!"

I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose. Could he please stop shouting?

"What's your name?" I asked in annoyance, trying to change the subject.

He glared at me as he clenched his fists.

"YOU ALREADY KNOW! WHY-"

Slap!

My hand collided with his face which immediately shut him up. I was so sick of hearing his mouth that I had to do something.

"Holy shit do you ever stop yelling?! Just answer my question and we'll both be happy."

If looks could kill, I'd be dead right now. I could tell he wanted to say something in response to me slapping him, but he didn't.

"I don't know why you insist on playing, but I guess I'll play along." He responded in a quieter voice. "My name's Katsuki Bakugo."

"Ah, Katsuki Bakugo. It's nice to finally know the name of our first prisoner!"

"Prisoner?!" He questioned.

I laughed and then stood up, wiping dirt off of my pants.

"Yes, prisoner."

"Wait... YOU REALLY DID KIDNAP ME?! I'LL BLOW YOU TO PIECES IF YOU DON'T EXPLAIN YOURSELF RIGHT NOW!!!"

"My my, your quite feisty. I was ordered to kidnap you, so I did. There's nothing more to really explain, seeing as I wasn't told the reasoning behind why my boss wanted you. All I was told is that you'd be useful."

"THAT'S A SHITTY EXPLANATION!"

"Stop yelling! You wanted to know what I know, so I told you."

"But what happened to you?! Where have you been these past three months?!"

"Nothing happened to me, I'm the same person I've always been. The past three months I've been doing what I've done my whole life. Work with The League Of Villains. If you're still going on about knowing me though, I've already told you that you're mistaken."

"The League Of Villains?! OF COURSE THEY'RE BEHIND IT!"

"Yeah, who else?"

I smiled and flicked his forehead, which earned me a growl.

"Ooo, so scary." I teased.

He growled again and I laughed.

"I have to go and get new orders from my boss. Toodaloo!"

I started to walk towards the door as he yelled.

"GET BACK HERE! WE'RE NOT DONE TALKING!"

He continued to yell even as I opened the door and locked it behind me. This ought to be fun.