Punished

"MIDORIYA!!!"

I flinched and quickly looked to the open door. Dabi was standing there,  a furious expression on his face.

"I-I can explain!" I said.

"No need to, Toga already did."

"T-Toga told you?..." I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah."

I thought for a moment before responding.

"Please don't tell on me! I'll bring him back right away so please!"

"Fine..."

He then left and shut the door behind him. That was close. I turned to Bakugo and sighed.

"I should bring you back now..."

He nodded and sat up, finding his shirt and putting it on. I got up and went to my closet, finding the outfit that I usually wear. I put it on in the bathroom before returning to Bakugo, who had already put the collar around his neck with the leash hanging off of it. I smiled softly and grabbed the leash, leading him out of the room. It was uncomfortably silent. I'm quite surprised that Bakugo put the collar on himself too. When we arrived at our destination, I locked him back up and took the collar and leash off of him. There were still no words spoken between us as I left him there and went back to my room. As I was walking I started to feel uneasy. I felt, scared... Like something was going to happen. I tried to shake it off as I continued walking. When I got to my room I put the collar and leash in my dresser. Then, I just kind of stood there. I was thinking back to when I woke up. When I called Bakugo Kacchan... He seemed so surprised... I don't know why I did it or where it came from. I don't understand. I thought some more about it, eventually giving up because nothing was coming to mind. Oh well. I guess it's whatever. Anyway, I should go talk to Toga. I can't believe she told Dabi. He clearly has a problem with me, so why would she tell him?! I walked to my door and opened it, being met with faces I didn't expect to see. Kurogiri and Shigaraki. 

"Oh hi! W-What are you doing here?" I asked, trying to not seem nervous.

"Let us in the room Midoriya." Shigaraki said.

I opened the door more and stepped aside so they could enter. I shut the door behind them and then I turned to face them. 

"A little birdie told us that you snuck Bakugo into your room last night. Is that true?"

Oh shit shit shit. What do I say?! Dabi said he wouldn't tell! Heh, should've saw that coming... Word got around fast though...

"Uh, Uhm... W-Well you see, I-I wouldn't call it that..."

"Answer the question. Did you or did you not sneak Bakugo in here."

"Y-Yes, I did..." I replied in a quiet voice.

"Damnit Midoriya!" He yelled as Kurogiri attempted to calm him down. "I thought you knew better than this!"

"I d-do!"

"Then why in the hell did you do it?!"

"I-"

"DON'T GIVE ME A STUPID EXCUSE EITHER!"

"Shigaraki, calm down." Kurogiri said.

"No! Leave me the hell alone! As for you Midoriya, You'll be punished!"

I stared at him with fearful eyes. what kind of punishment?...

"You'll be locked in your room until you know how to behave! If you even try to talk to Bakugo I'll kill him! Got it?!"

"Yes sir..."

"Good. Lets go Kurogiri."

My head hung low as they walked past me and out the door. I could hear Shigaraki locking me in from the outside and I clenched my fists. I probably could've done something if I wasn't so goddamn weak, but it's best if I don't do anything... I sat on my bed and stared at the wall. I guess it's back to doing this for hours.