Introduction

Narrator's P.O.V

Izuku Midoriya was a student at UA who had disappeared three months ago. It happened soon after the League of Villains failed to kidnap a fellow student of his. (This story takes place after the League of Villains kidnapped Bakugo in the anime, except in this story they failed to kidnap him.) They decided to take Midoriya instead since they thought he was an easier target. Shigaraki didn't like this since he wanted Midoriya dead, but he went through with it. He decided that Midoriya may be of some use after all. Midoirya was out walking late one night and that's when the League acted on their plan. They took him back to their base and tortured him, tempering with his memories too. He doesn't remember his old friends, his mother, his chance encounter with All Might and anything to do with him, or anything to do with his time at UA. He does in fact remember someone teaching him how to use his quirk, though he doesn't remember who. Some of his memories were replaced with fake ones that showed the League taking care of him growing up and anything along those lines. They also instilled a hatred in him towards heros, especially All Might. This was very important for the villains to do, since without hatred he wouldn't have any reason to act against heros. Little ol' Katuski Bakugo on the other hand wasn't too happy with Izuku's disappearance at all. He claimed it was because he wasn't able to show Izuku how he would become the number one hero, but there was a different reason. You see, when Bakugo was a child he had taken a liking to Izuku in a more than friend way. He knew what he felt for young Izuku wasn't how you felt towards your friends, but he didn't know what to do about it. Eventually everyone started talking badly of Izuku for being quirkless, so he joined in, thinking he had to make fun of Izuku too. Bakugo stopped being so nice to him and turned against him. Of course, he didn't want to, but he felt like he had no other choice. He also didn't like how fond his mother was of Izuku, so that made him grow a little distant with him too. Bakugo continued to bully Izuku while they grew up even though he really liked him, but after they both got into UA he didn't want to be mean anymore. He was quite tired of it, but with the way he is he didn't want the other students to think he was weak. When he finally worked up the courage to make things right with Izuku he had disappeared without a trace of where he went, leaving Bakugo an angry, worried mess. If only he knew Izuku no longer remembered him or his other friends.