Disobedience

I walked to Shigaraki's room as my footsteps echoed around me. I quite like this Katsuki Bakugo fellow. He's more fun to talk to, even if it is just yelling. I sighed before knocking on Shigaraki's door, hearing a faint, raspy, 'come in'. I opened the door and saw him sitting on his bed. He stood up and walked towards me.

"Did you lock him up?" He asked.

"Yes. He's awake now though."

"That's perfect. Your job is done, so you can go do something else."

"Oh, okay..."

"Is something wrong?" He asked, slightly annoyed.

"No! It's just that... I wanted to do more..."

"There's nothing else you can do. The job is in my hands now."

"Can I still see the prisoner?"

"No. With what needs to be done you'll have to stay away, got it?"

"Yeah..."

I turned around and walked over to the door, opening it so I could leave. I shut it behind me and started walking. I think this is the first time that I've ever been upset with Shigaraki. I guess I'll just have to see Bakugo when everyone is asleep. I don't see what the problem is with me talking to him, but if he wants to be that way then so be it. I'll do whatever I want, no matter what he says. I went to my room and counted down the minutes. They'll be asleep soon since it's very early in the morning.

~Time Skip~

Mitsuki's P.O.V (Bakugo's mom)

I woke up on the couch wondering how I got there. I sat up and rubbed my head for a moment until I remembered what had happened. Well, I wasn't exactly sure if it was true or not. It could have been a dream and I could have accidentally fallen asleep on the couch. It wouldn't be unusual, but I have to make sure Katsuki is okay. Whether it was real or not, I had seen Izuku, my dear Katsuki's childhood friend about to take off with him. He ended up knocking me unconscious with a rag. Must have had chloroform on it if it was real. That's besides the point though. I ran to Katsuki's bedroom and sighed in relief when I saw a lump under his blankets. He's asleep and still here. I left his room and checked the time. He should be getting up for school soon. As if on que, his alarm clock started to go off. I smiled and went to the Kitchen to make breakfast. After I did that I noticed he wasn't downstairs yet, so I went to his room to see what he was doing. He was still sleeping soundly. I yelled at him to get up, but I got not response. I stood in his doorway for a moment before walking over to his bed and shutting off the alarm. It isn't normal for him to not be up yet.

"KATSUKI GET UP! YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE TO SCHOOL!"

I ripped the blankets off of the bed only to reveal a few pillows and blankets. My heart skipped a beat as I realized I hadn't been dreaming. Izuku Midoriya took my son. Why?! How?! I ran to my bedroom, tears in my eyes. Will he come back?! Will he be gone forever?! I woke up my husband and he told me to calm down as he held me in his arms.

Izuku's P.O.V

I snuck into the basement and went to the room Bakugo was in. When I opened the door o saw that he was sleeping, so I quietly closed the door behind me. I sat down in front of him, noticing how uncomfortable he looked. I was tempted to wake him up, but I didn't. Something deep inside of me was telling me not to. I just sat there staring at him, watching his chest rise and fall with every breath he took. I wasn't ever allowed to sit like this in front of other prisoners. Well, I had never really wanted to until now and I'm not exactly allowed to be here. Shigaraki seems to be acting different with this prisoner though. It's as if he's more important than the others were. I mean, he killed the others, but I don't think that's his plan with Bakugo or else he would've already done something. What's his plan? What are his motives? I know I shouldn't be as curious as I am, and I'm usually not, but I really can't help it. I was told to kidnap someone with no explanation and then I'm told that I can't see that person. It just makes me want to see him more! I rested my elbow on my knee and held my head up with my hand, growing a little tired. My eyelids tried to close repeatedly, but I forced them to stay open. Eventually the boy in front of me woke up, surprising me greatly.

"What are you doing here?!" He yelled.

"Shh! I'm not supposed to be here!" I whispered in response to his awful shouting.

"Tch..."

"Go back to sleep..." I sighed.

"It's too uncomfortable to go back to sleep..." He mumbled.

"But it's early. Please go back to sleep."

"No!"

"What if I'm able to convince Shigaraki to give you a better resting place?"

He thought about this for a moment before answering.

"Whatever, but don't think I owe you anything!"

I smiled at him softly before getting up.

"Go back to sleep. I'll come back some other time to check on you, just don't tell anyone I was here."

"Why?"

"Because I'll get in trouble."

I left the room and went upstairs to go to sleep. I'm so tired... When I entered my room Toga was sitting on my bed.

"Could you please leave? I want to go to sleep..."

"You were just talking to the prisoner, right?"

"N-No! What makes you think that?!"

"I saw you go in there."

"...Please don't tell Shigaraki! I'll-"

"I won't, on one condition."

"That being?"

"You help me confess to Dabi."

"Wait, I thought you guys were already dating? He tries to hold your hand all the time."

"Well, it's complicated.... I want you to help me get with him I guess I should say. If you do I'll keep your secret and help you see Bakugo more!"

"Deal."

She smiled at grabbed my hand.

"Come to my room!"

She dragged me out of the room and all the way to hers which was in the basement. She basically threw me on her floor before making sure no one was in the hall. She then shut her door and sat on her bed. I stayed on the floor.

"So how should I ask him out?"

"I don't know. Maybe bring him to his favorite place and ask him there or just give him a note. I've never been in a relationship so I can't help much!"

"Hm, that's okay... I wanted to tell you about this anyway but I was afraid to. To be honest I thought you'd be more surprised."

"Well, it's obvious that there's something between you two. Just ask him, it'll be fine."

"Okay! I can do that! Thank you!"

"No problem." I replied with a smile.

"Now I'll keep your secret even though I wouldn't have told on you anyway." She laughed. "But is there anything you need right now?"

"I did want to try and convince Shigaraki to give Bakugo a nicer resting place, but I don't think that'll happen..."

"I'll see what I can do for you!"

"Thanks."

"You can go to sleep now, I won't keep you any longer."

"Okay."

I said goodbye and then headed to my room. When I got there I plopped on my bed and sighed, quickly falling asleep.