Accidents Happen

WARNING: gets a little sexual

We had arrived just a few minutes ago. It smelled musty and old, but where I was before didn't smell any better. There was furniture here too, good enough to use for a while. Bakugo sat on the couch and I sat beside him. A fireplace sat in front of us that could be used if it ever got too cold. He sighed and sunk into the couch a little more. He seems tired. I stared at him and studied his face. His eyes were closed and he looked relaxed but still had a twinge of that angry look on his face. It was quite adorable in my opinion, in a friend way of course. I laid my head on his shoulder and he fell to the side, now half laying on the couch. I had fallen with him and picked myself back up. I looked at him as he chuckled, feeling a little confused on why he was laughing. I don't think I've heard that from him before, at least not a lot. He laid down fully and closed his eyes again with a smirk on his face.

"I don't see what's so funny Katsuki"

"It was just funny that's all. You wouldn't understand even if I told you."

"Yes I would. You know I would."

"A little bit of the person I knew came out that's all. I didn't mean to laugh I DON'T laugh EVER. So you didn't hear anything."

"Mm... okay"

He went back to closing his eyes and I decided to lay on top of him. He was warm after all. I snuggled up into him and felt very safe.

"Wha- what are you doing?!" He exclaimed.

"Going to sleep with you? What else?"

"W-well keep your hands to yourself and we won't have a problem!"

"Whatever"

I snuggled more into him, moving around trying to get as comfortable as possible.

"Goddamn could you stop moving?! I'm trying to sleep!"

"Sorry..."

I moved a little more before settling until I felt something poke me. I moved myself some more and looked down to see what the problem was. My face grew red. I-is that what I think... I looked up at him and he had a frown on his face still trying to sleep. His cheeks were a little flushed. I'm not quite sure how to feel but... I could feel myself growing just as excited. Why is my body doing this?!

"B-Bakugo Uhm..."

"What?" He said in his usual angry tone.

"U-Uhm..."

"Spit it out"

He looked at me and then down to where the issue was. His eyes went back to mine as his face went a deeper red. I moved my hard on closer to his and rubbed it a little. I don't know what I was doing but it felt good.

"H-Hey! I didn't say you could do that!"

"S-Sorry... I-"

"It's fine..." He said quieter, looking off to the side. "Let's get some sleep okay?"

"O-Okay..."

I laid down again and tried to ignore what had been going on until I finally fell asleep.

~Dream~

"You want this don't you?" I said to a helpless Bakugo.

"Y-yes..."

"How 'bout you come get it" I teased.

I looked at his nude body as he did mine. It excites me how hard he was. He looked awfully delicious.

"Come here and be a good boy for me~"

He got closer to me, kneeling in front of me. I smirked and ran my hand through his hair.

"You know what good boys do~"

He nodded and licked my hard dick a few times before putting it in his mouth. It felt so good. I tilted my head back and let his warm mouth do the work.

"I-I'm gonna!-"

~End of Dream~

I woke up abruptly feeling something being released into my pants. It felt really good but I had a bad feeling about it... Bakugo was still asleep and I got up and hurried to find the bathroom. When I did I realized I had relieved what I had before going to bed into my underwear. I sighed and took my clothes off. I needed a shower... I checked to make sure it worked and it does so I grabbed some new clothes and hopped in the shower. I don't even know why I would dream about him like that... I feel awful and weird. Everything is weird. It's not like that between us. He was just a prisoner I felt attached to and that's all. This is just my mind playing stupid stuff on me. I won't worry about it. When I finished showering I got dressed and went back out to where Bakugo had been. He was no longer there and I wondered where he could've gone. I searched the tiny house and found him in the kitchen putting away food.

"We're gonna need more food than this, I hope you know" He said, back facing me.

"Yeah, but this is what we have for now. I'll have to figure out what to do and how to get more it'll be fine for now."

"I hope so."

I still felt weird. Everything felt weird. He can be so nice and calm with me sometimes even though that's not how he really is. The Dream I had last night doesn't help either. I feel ashamed for having such a thing about my friend. Of course, I would keep it to myself, but it doesn't change how I feel about it.

"What do you wanna do today?" I asked.

"I don't know, there's not much to really do:"

"Yeah..."

I need to find more stuff for us to do... it's going to be really boring if we just sit here all the time. Maybe I could steal something??? Anything really. I'd like to keep him as happy as possible. I wouldn't wanna be alone now would I? I don't think I thought this far ahead though. I didn't do much before this, but he has. Why must everything be so complicated?