Confusion

~Few Days Later~

The day after Toga said she'd help me she talked to Shigaraki. She asked him if Bakugo could get a bed to sleep on and that it might make him less uneasy. He said he'd think about it. These past few days I've been seeing Bakugo a lot though. Each meeting is usually same as the last. Him wanting answers to questions I still can't answer, him getting mad and yelling, me messing around with him. I don't mind the repetitiveness though. It seems he is growing on me, but I don't mind. It's almost as if I consider him a friend. I shouldn't though, since he's a prisoner. Quite frankly I don't care. Everyone else here, other than maybe Toga, is boring. It's nice to have somewhere else to go. To feel like you've known someone forever even though you haven't. That's how it is with him. I don't know anything about him yet I feel like I've known him for a long time. Weird, right? Anyway, right now Toga is asking out Dabi. I'm in her room waiting for her to return. I hope all goes well. I waited about ten minutes until she came bursting in the room.

"HE SAID YES!" She yelled as she pulled me into a spine crushing hug.

"That's... great..." I replied, unable to breath.

She let go of me and jumped up and down.

"I can't believe it! I really can't!"

"But you had to have know he liked you by how you guys act together."

"I mean, I guess you're right."

She screeched a little before jumping on her bed.

"Thank you for telling me to just ask him! If not I wouldn't be going on a date with him in a few days!"

"No problem." I replied with a smile.

She smiled in return before speaking again.

"Moving on from that, do you want to go see Bakugo? You haven't seen him at all today."

"You make it sound weird." I said, rolling my eyes. "But yes, I'd like to see him."

She grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room. Must she always do this? I sighed and tried to keep up with her fast pace. When we got to the room she left and I walked in. He turned his attention to the door with red, glaring eyes.

"It's just me, Bakugo."

"Tch..."

He looked away from me as I walked towards him.

"Having fun?" I asked, knowing the answer to that question.

"No! What the hell do you think this is?!"

"I was just joking! Calm down!" I laughed.

He frowned before speaking again.

"Why do you keep coming down here anyway? Didn't you say you'd get in trouble if you were caught down here?" He asked, using the same uninterested tone he always used.

"Because it's boring doing nothing all day. Besides, I kind of like going against what Shigaraki tells me to do."

"You're going to get in trouble... Not that I care or anything! 'Cause why would I care about a loser villain such as yourself!"

"I know, but I don't care."

"Whatever... but you can't say I didn't warn you!"

I smiled at him and sat down in front of him.

"You know, it awfully seems like you care about me getting in trouble." I said, trying to get a rise out of him.

"No I don't! Like I said, why would I care about a loser villain like you!" He yelled.

"I was just saying it seems like you care. I mean, you are getting quite angry over it."

"I'm getting angry because I don't care!"

"Yeah, and I'm the good guy." I replied sarcastically.

He growled and was about to say something until we heard footsteps outside the door. I looked at him as my eyes widened.

"Crap..." I whispered under my breath.

I quickly looked around the room to see if I could hide anywhere as the door started to open. I ran into the corner of the room and hid behind a table full of tools used for torture. If they looked hard enough they'd definitely see me, but I hope they don't find me. Not even seconds after I hid Shigaraki entered the room with no one else with him. Bakugo kept looking at me so I put a finger to my lips in a shushing motion. He then turned his attention to Shigaraki.

"What the hell do you want?!" He yelled at Shigaraki.

"I just came to talk." He responded in his usual hoarse voice.

He glared at Shigaraki, only making him laugh.

"No need for glaring at me, Katsuki Bakugo."

"Keep my name out of your filthy mouth!"

He laughed again and kneeled in front of Bakugo.

"Lets make a deal."

"No."

"You haven't even heard it yet! I'll release you from these chains and give you a bed to sleep on if-IF you join the League of Villains."

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR GODDAMN MIND?! I'LL NEVER JOIN YOU!"

"Not even with your dear friend Izuku on our side?"

"You did something to him, you bastard..." He growled. "And who said him and I were friends?!"

"I assumed you were friends, that's all. I also may or may not have done something to him, but why would that matter?"

Are they... talking about me? What did Shigaraki mean by that? Did Bakugo actualy know me? I'm confused... This isn't right... This doesn't make sense...

"It matters because you've changed him! How am I supposed to show him who's better now?!"

"Join the League and you'll still be able to show him who's better."

"AS IF I'D EVER JOIN YOU BECAUSE OF THAT! IT WOULDN'T BE THE SAME ANYWAY!"

"Well it seems quite important to you, is it not?"

"Tch..."

Bakugo looked away from Shigaraki and clenched his fists.

"Leave me the hell alone! I'm done talking to you! I'll never join you."

"You're really missing out, Katsuki. Well, I'll see you later then. Maybe I'll give you what I gave Izuku.

Shigaraki then left the room. I slowly made my way to the middle of the room and stared at Bakugo.

"I don't.... understand..." I said quietly.

"Understand what?"

"What he just said, what you said. I- none of this was anything I was told! It doesn't make sense..."

"Well-"

"No, I need to think about this for a little while. I'll be back whenever I feel like it..."

I left the room with one thought in mind. Should I trust Shigaraki?