Chapter 4

April's P.O.V

Jealousy. That's all I can feel.
Why you ask? Well when the fit waitress has a phone call from Tadashi, (seriously, if looks killed, she would be dead!), then that's when you start to get jealous.
"Sorry, about that" the waitress says as she decline's her phone, "so here's your Hershey's Bar" she says and hands it to me coldly. ( well that's what I think).
I envy her flawless skin: her pale blonde hair: and those Sapphire eyes! Ugh it gets on my nerves!
"Um thanks" I sigh.
As she walks away, Ellie kicks me under the table.
"Jealous much?" She smiles, letting out a few giggles.
"What do you mean?" I huff.
"Did you see your face? It was like you were about to pounce on her and rip out her hair!"
"Really?! Was I that bad"
"Well yeh. And anyway, she's ugly-" she pauses as I look at her sarcastically, "Well she's not that ugly but-"
"Not that ugly!" I cut her off. "have you not seen her! Ugh I wish I could just"
"Kill her?" Ellie finishes off for me.
"Yeh-Whatever!" I huff, folding my arms and crossing my legs. As I think of how many ways it could take me to kill the waitress, a boy rushed through the door, and I see its Tadashi. The waitress in behind the counter- looks at him and thinks he goes to her first, but he doesn't.
"April Ellie have you seen Hiro!" He pants.
"What? Tadashi calm down!" I say, easing him.
"No I can't! Please help! One minute Hiro is with me and the next I see a car drive away! But it was a pretty nice car" Tadashi said, in deep thought.
"Tadashi! This isn't the time to be thinking about cars!" Ellie said. She was trying to play it cool but inside I could tell she was worried sick. Although she didn't admit it to me...I knew she liked Hiro...a lot. Tadashi snapped back to reality and began to panic once more.
"Tadashi! Calm down! Where do you usually find him when this happens?!" I asked him. Tadashi's face turned from a worried to an angry expression
"...bot fights!" Tadashi groaned
"What?!" Ellie asked
"Hiro does bot fighting!" Tadashi said a little louder
"Wait...isn't that illegal?!" I asked and Ellie and Tadashi just stared at me, I raised my hands up in defence and told them we should get going.
Wait...didn't Ellie used to bot fight?! I don't know...lets just find Hiro first and then I'll think about it...