Chapter 16

Ellie P.O.V.
Okay, so this was getting really weird. First of all, I'm freaking not allowed to get Starbucks because Hiro wants to spy on the bi**, Abigail! No. I'm not letting this go, I freaking hate Abigail! She's flirting with my boyfriend that I love very much and I am not losing him.
Second of all the crazy, psycho skank, Abigail, knocked out Khaz and stole her lab coat and glasses...what? What?! I don't understand any of this. It's confusing.
Tadashi, Hiro, April and I were all in Tadashi's lab. We were all just thinking about what Abigail could possibly be up to.
"What if she's trying to hurt us?!" I say. I don't know, the idea just ran through my head and now I can't get it out of my head. Hiro came up behind me and hugged me from the back, his arms wrapped around my waist
"Nobody is going to hurt you." He whispered into my ear and kissed me cheek. I blushed and turned around so I was facing him and I hugged him back. He leaned in and gave me a soft, innocent kiss. We kissed for a while and it felt so right. It felt like millions of birds were getting released in my stomach.
"Ahem." Tadashi couched and we pulled away, the both of our faces turning a crimson red. April started laughing her head off and I nudged her, as if to say 'shut up'. She stopped laughing and just smiled. I sat on the couch in Tadashi's lab and Hiro sat next to me. I rested my head on his chest/shoulder area. Tadashi, Hiro and April were talking about what could be going on with Abigail and Khaz but I accidentally drifted off to sleep on Hiro's shoulder.
Hiro's p.o.v
"What the hell is going on?!" April asked
"I don't know." I say as I look down at Ellie. Fast alseep. She looks so peaceful and pretty. I smiled slightly.
"Well it's got to be something!" April says, raising her voice a little.
"Shhh! You'll wake Ellie up!" I whispered.
"I guess we'll just have to stay in your lab until Abigail leaves and see what she gets up to." April says to Tadashi.
"Yeah, it won't be too bad, there's a vending machine over there so we'll be able to eat stuff." Tadashi said, pointing to a vending machine. Yes! There's gummy bears in the vending machine! My life is complete! I heard a beep. It was Ellie's phone. Being the nosy boyfriend I am Iooked at it. It said
'Sleepy, huh? I see you, Ellie. I see you...maybe you should get away from Hiro...love, Abigail.'
I gasped and showed Tadashi
"This isn't right. She wants to do something to Ellie because she likes Hiro! And her father is professor Callaghan! She'll get anything she wants!" He sighed
"W-what?!" I said "what's she going to go to Ellie?!"
"I don't know. We're going to have to keep the look out for her, constantly." Tadashi said
Right. Nobody is hurting my girl. Nobody...
Why would Abigail want to do this?!