Chapter 15

April's P.O.V

Is it just me or do you ever feel something's not right? Just me?
The urge in my tummy to go back to the lab grows bigger. Should I tell Dashi? Well, when you think of it, people in movies don't tell people things and it messes up the whole story. I don't wanna be that person.
"So Dashi there's something I need to tell you something. Nothing major or anything".
"Sure" he smiles.
"Well i don't know why but I keep having this feeling that something's not right. Get me?" He's silent. "Uh, anything wrong?" I ponder.
"I feel like that too! Thought it was just me!" He sighs a relief.
"Yeh! And I just have a feeling who it is" Obviously you know who I'm on about, but if you don't, it's Abigail.
"Who?" Dashi asks.
As I'm about to answer, we are both interrupted by Hiro and Ellie who burst in on us.
"Oh hey guys? Why are you here for?" Asks Dashi.
"Because we need to tell you something and it's about Abigail" Hiro huffs.
"Yes we know, she's up to something"
I say in a "duh we know that stop thinking your Einstein " voice.
"Yes that and she knocked out Khaz!" Ellie exclaims.
"Khaz!?" Shreiks Dashi. I turn my head to face him.
"And who is this Khaz girl that clearly distracts you from looking at me?" I say folding my arms.
"Khaz is someone who works here! But why would Abigail do that?" Questions Dashi.
"She got her lab coat on and glasses! She's disguising herself!" Ellie says with Hiro following.
"And I think I know why"