Chapter 11

April's P.O.V

It's one thing to flirt with Your friends crush but it's another to flirt with your own crush!
Look. There she is. Playing with her hair and standing delicately-Looking innocent.
"Are you ok?" Asks Ellie, "You look..um, uneasy."
"I'm sorry I'm sorry. It's just she's looking like an Angel but really she's a litte skank!" I scowl.
"Well I've never heard that word before but Ok then." Ellie insists. "Well I'll see you tomoz kk"
"Yeh sure" My eyes still remain on Abby.
"Have fun at your "Nerdy" S.T.I.D" She laughs Jokily and walks off.
I try and go past them without them realizing but it doesn't work.
"Oh hey April" Tadashi smiles. It's so hard to say no to a face like..THAT!
"Oh uh, I Dashi" Yes I know. I have a cute name for him.
"Hey. This is Abigail Callahan and she is gonna be one of the substitutes in the S.T.I.D." Really bruh? You having a FLIPPING GIRAFFE! Oh I just wanna put her in a headlock and I wanna say-
"Oh that's nice." Defiantly not what I was gonna say.
"Well come on April. Abigail, you can stay with Mrs Withit who's right over there." The expression on her face tells me that she wanted to stay here with Dashi but, "Too bad!" I say with a sassy smirk on my face. "Did I just say that out -loud?"
"Yeh you did" laughs Dadshi.
"Ok then we'll see you after Tadashi! Bye!" Abigail waves and walks to the teacher.
"That's right you little bi-"
"You ok?" Chuckles Dadshi. "You sound a bit jealous."
"Whaaatttt! No! Just scared of losing you." and I drag him with me to the Science department.

------------------------------

Soz for such a short chapter😬Will make them longer tho 😝😊