Chapter 14

Ellie's P.O.V

OMG OMG GUESS WHAT? Hiro has invited me to see his brother which is in this massive thing mo Bobby and stuff and EEK! I'm so excited!
Now you may be thinking, I thought You liked Hiro not Tadashi-Let me answer your question:
Basically, he's planned for us to go and work on a project together!.....TOGETHER! Even though I'm thick as chips I'm looking forward to it!

~

There he is- The warmth of his smile makes me blush immediately.
I give him a huge hug and he returns.
"Oh I'me so happy you came! You look beautiful and-" The smile he once gave me now dials down into a straight, bland face.
"Is something wrong?" I ask cautiously.
"What uh no just-" he stutters a bit and I get a bit self-conscious. I look down at my outfit;Looks fine- I check my hair, fine.
"Hiro if there's something wrong then just say it" I sigh.
"What uh" he makes this edgy face, "just".
"Just what!?" I'm getting impatient now.
"Just; just don't look behind you" Huh. Like I'm NOT gonna turn around.
I glance and see that Flirt Abigail!
"Did you invite her?" I grunt.
"What? No! I don't know what she's doing here but she's defiantly not with Dashi and April"
"And what makes you say that?" I ask folding my arms.
"Because she's being really sneaky and all secretive where-ever she goes" Says Hiro twitching his lips a bit. Turning around I see her peeking through the doors and seeing if anybody see's her.
"Ok something's defiantly up!" He huffs.
"She's not doing any harm to you or anything! It's fine" And that's all that mattered to me. As-long as she stays away for Hiro then she's free to do whatever she wants!
Suddenly Hiro gasps and shakes me by my arms.
"Did you just see that?" He slips his hands on his head and turns around in all directions to see who saw what he saw.
"Hiro! Take your Chill pills and tell me what you saw!" I know that whole 'chill pill' was a bit cringe but I don't really care at this moment in time.
He takes a deep breath. "she literally just knocked out a Khaz!"
"...Khaz?" I giggle a bit.
"Yeh:I see her out and about."
"Why did she do that? We should go help" I urge to run and help but hiro grabs my wrist.
"No! Don't! No-one saw that but me so let's just see what she's up too" He says sneakily.
"What! I thought we were going to grab a Starbucks first and-"
"Starbucks can wait-Follow me" Ok, whatever this is, It must be important because we all know, Starbucks is before anything!
I follow Hiro for like 10 minutes before we stop.
"Is that it because I think Starbucks is calling me" I moan.
"Sh". Whispers Hiro. I peek around the corner and see Abigail taking Khaz's lab coat off and glasses, placing them on herself.
"What is she up to?" I whisper.
"I dunno but call April because I think I know what's going on." Hiro says taking breaths at a time.
"But I'm only on 19%. I realized my switch wasn't on so it didn't charge over night" I moan again.
Hiro sighs and kisses me lightly on the cheek. "now will you please call her" he says with a smile that can make you feel like the zoo is in your stomach. I go deep red and agree.
"Ok" I dial in the numbers on my phone but she doesn't answer.
"Hiro She's not answering"
"It's ok just try again." I pause before I speak.
"I've tried 6 flipping times!" I yell.
"Shhhhhhhhh" He says holding his finger to my lips. "keep your voice down. Why isn't she answering? We're in the same building?" Puffs Hiro.
"I wonder what she's doing" I ask,
My mind figuring out what she could be up to.
"Probably having Starbucks" I say complaining to myself.