𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 21: 𝕹𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖚𝖘 𝖉𝖎𝖉

The rest of the day went pretty good

The rest of the day went pretty good. I was wondering what happened between my brother and Davina. I was kinda leaning towards asking him but after it happened he was on edge. I didn't want him anymore mad than he already obviously was.

Once we got home he ran up to his room. He said that he had an headache and wanted to go to sleep. We all let him be.

I went up to my room and changed into more comfy clothing. Once I did I got into my bed and relaxed. I was tired, school is tiring. I have wanted to do this all day.

My eyes slowly started closing until a grown ass man jumped on me.

"Okay what the hell went on with Massimo and Davina today," Mattia blurted out. I gave him a look. He really just jumped on me.

"And you had to jump on me to tell me this?" I questioned with a passive aggressive voice.

"No, but like I still did." Once he said that I took my pillow and hit him in the side of the head.

"Okay, continue Mattia." I said with a wide smile on my face.

"As I was saying, what happened with them today, after I asked Davina and she said it is not any of my business yet. What does that mean, yet?" I was also confused by what she told Mattia.

"So she basically told you that we will find out soon." I explained to him.

"I know but I wanna know now," Mattia whines.

"Then go and ask Massimo what happened. I'm sure it isn't that bad." I told him.

"I don't know, I kinda like living." Mattia had a point.

"I would just wait till they tell us, if it was really bad, we would have known already. Massimo isn't that stupid to hide something that is dangerous." Mattia seemed to calm down once I said that. He just needed some reassurance.

"Your probably right," he sighed," I gotta go shower, see you at dinner." He gave me a hug and went on his way. Finally, I can fucking sleep.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"This smells like shit, which one of you made this." I smelled the food on my plate. I knew Dad made it.

"I did for your information," I knew Dad made it.

"It smells weird, how did you find a way to fuck up basic Spaghetti and meat sauce. I think Dante could make this better." Dante looked up, he was already done eating and running off to go do god knows what.

"Just eat your food." I rolled my eyes at him. I put a bit into my mouth and it actually tasted good.

"That is a surprise. It doesn't taste like it smells. You did something right." I gave him a thumbs up, everyone started laughing. Well except for Massimo. You know because his panties are still up his ass.