...until next time - OS

~Scene setting - Last day of shoot at MHRW. ~
At the end you'll be getting some awesome saishi moments, so jump in the story ;)

____________________________________
SKR's pov
Today was a gloomy morning unlike my other days where i used to be looking forward to the day ahead and playing raghav but today....will be the last day for me to play raghav rao and i'm still not able to process it. i've lived this character for almost an year and now it's so close to my heart that it's difficult to let go. not waking up to be in the skin of RR will be difficult for me..not being able to see RR mansion, like my second home will be difficult for me..(he thinks with a sad smile)

but this is just half of my pain cause the other half pain for me is not being able to see shivangi my special tazbu daily..not being able to capture her cute faces..not being able to argue with her for silly reasons..not having discussions on what to eat..not being able to have my cheat days with her..oh god im gonna miss her so much and that stupid girl doesn't even know that. i have developed a special attachment with her..and going away from her aches my heart. ( a lone tear escapes his eyes as he remembers all the sweet times he had with shivi)

but come on Sai you gotta be strong! you have your tazbu gangs support and their love and i feel so blessed for that! It gives me motivation to act more and go further in my journey (he smiles) so no more getting sad and just rock today's performance as The RR for one last time! (and he heads to the set)

Later at the set both Shivi and Sai give their 100%  for their last performance as Pallavi and Raghav respectively. After the hectic day the cast celebrates the success and hard work of them so far in the show. Sai and Shivi cut the cakes sent by fans and feed each other.

After everyone ate the cake and is busy with their own groups, Sai secretly takes a generous amount of cake cream on his fingers and tip toes to shivi.

Shivi was checking out the gifts sent by their fans when she felt someone behind her and she turned to see and in a fraction of moments Sai runs his fingers through shivi's nose and cheeks and before she could react to his sweet touch he runs away laughing and yelling "sorry sorry thodi masti toh banti hai na tazbuuu!!!"

Shivi blushes deeply for a moment but then takes a handful of cake cream and runs behind him shouting "Sai tu ruk tujhe toh main chodungi nahi!! this guy is an idiot!"

Sai was panting and hid behind a pillar of the mansion thinking he lost shivi. Unaware to him, shivi tiptoes from the other side and takes her hands full with cream and puts completely on his face, drenching his beautiful features with the cake cream!

Sai growls on being caught and says "ahh shivangi maine itna nahi lagaya na tujhe!!!"

Shivi laughs loudly looking at his cute annoyed face and says in between laughs "Sai..tujhe yaad..nahi hai mera dialogue? mujhe koi kuch bhi de main use uska double deti hu hahaha" and she again bursts into fits of laughter.

Sai looks at her laughing and smiles genuinely admiring her beautiful and chirping laugh. but fakes anger and says " achaaa dialogues huhh? main bhi hyd ka don hai! mere purane don version ko lau kya?" whilst saying this he slightly bends over her and pushes a strand of her hair behind her ear.

She laughs even more and now Sai joins in too and they both laugh whole heartedly and held each other's hands to support themselves from not falling with their laughter.