eid scenes - OS

SURPRISE! a new chapter for y'all cuties.
in-line comments are much appreciated <3
eid special, jump in. x
ps: my bubble world🌚

___________________________________

scene 1

Sai was on the driver seat randomly scrolling through IG and she was beside him, doing the same. they were under shravan's apartment waiting for him and alice to come so they can go out as planned to celebrate chand raat in the busy streets of mumbai.

"ek baar shravan ko call laga na. we've been waiting since 10 mins now" shivangi whined.

"don't worry darling, they won't make us wait as much as you make me wait. mujhe toh adat hogayi hai ab" he smirked saying this cause he knew it would irritate her.

she rolled her eyes and hit him on his bicep. "teen-chaar baar 3 ghante wait kya karliya puri life mujhe yehi sunane ka iraada hai na tera. hmph."

"ouch. bas teen chaar baar? what about when we-"
he was interrupted with a message notification from shravan. he quickly opened it.

"shravan and alice ko aur 10 mins lagenge it seems. they asked us to wait patiently" he said her while stressing on the last word.

she made a pout and looked around for a brief moment as he stared at her knowing what's coming next.

"kuch kha-"

"there's a packet of chocolate nutties in your bag. i know you're craving chocolate" he gave her a warm smile.

"oh right!" she smiled bright as she took out the packet and opened it.

"oops its almost melted due to the heat outside"

"arey toh kya hua khane ke baad melt hona hi hai" he said as he took one from the packet.

they both were eating the nutties and grooving to the random music playing on the FM, while having the most random conversations.

her forefinger with which she was eating got sticky with the melted chocolate. "arey sai tissue box hogaya tha na ab haath kaise saaf karenge?"

"wait lemme check if i have extra tissues in my bag." she started looking with her left hand while her right hand was extended out.

sai looked at her chocolatey finger for a brief moment and smirked.

"oh i got it- " she exclaimed.

not wasting another second, he moved a lil forward and sucked her finger, wiping out the chocolate.

his sudden move made her gasp. "saiii! woh kya tha"

"phirse karke dikhau?"

"no shut up hum bahar hain!"

"i just didn't want you to waste the tissue. you just saved a tree. congratulations" he gave his best cheeky smile to her.

"uff yeh ladka. tu itna bada nautanki hai na" she face palmed while secretly blushing like a tomato.

"waiseeeee, mujhe bhi tissue waste nahi karna hai.... sooo.... if you can... you know..help me out with my fingers too?" he said innocently making a puppy face.

she looked at him surprised. "you think i'll do that for you sir???"

"yes ma'am, why not. considering the wild things you've done to me, this is nothing." he smirked and gave her a wink which made her weak in the knees.