demos n' demands - OS

TW- mature content
sentences in italics refer to the character's inner thoughts.
___________________________________

"yes yes sanju just do exactly that and let me know when it's done and also-"

sai was pacing around the house talking to his manager regarding the promotions he did today for the music video release with shivangi.

he was barely giving any attention to that one cute lil sulking person on the couch who was munching on her chips while glaring at him as he paced back and forth.

"ughh he is been on that damn phone for 3 hours straight now! car mein bhi phone se hi chipka hua tha and ghar aake bhi wahi. and uss sanju ke bacche se toh itne ghante baat karraha hai jaise uski gf woh hai main nahi! meri koi kadr hi nahi hai iss khadus ko😤" her nose flared as she gritted her teeth. she wanted him to listen her but her words fell on deaf ears. or rather busy ears.

being habituated to having his entire attention on her 24/7, him not talking to her properly for even an hour didn't sit well with her. however, she understands his situation and hence decided to distract herself by having a shower and changing into something comfy.

once she came out from the shower; wearing her night tee and shorts with damp hair, so simple yet looking like a dream; she saw that sai was lazily resting his head on the head-rest of the sofa, half asleep. he clearly looked exhausted.

"my man needs some love" she smiled and tip toed to him.

without uttering a word, she comfortably adjusted herself cross-legged on his lap, her back facing his front, and waited for him to react.

in less than few seconds, she felt his huge hands snake up her tiny waist, pulling her closer into him. he dipped his face in the crook of her neck and took a lungful of her scented damp hair. "mmmhhh" he breathed out. oh how much he loves that. and it tickles in her stomach every time he does it.

she was smiling wide and blushing throughout while his face was buried in her hair clad neck. but being her dramatic self, she had to do something.

she loosened his grip off her waist and sat upright, still in his lap, folded her arms across and went "hmph" leaving him confused.

"kya hua"

"promotions khatam bhi ho gaye, hum wapas aa bhi gaye but tu subah se meri sautan ke saath hi busy tha, main kaun hu?? meri feelings thodi hain??" and made a puppy face.

"sautan?? who's that? i'm a loyal man pls" he said raising his eyebrows

she digged out his phone from his pocket and showed it to him flaring her nose and went back to her "hmph" position. and he at once understood why she is upset.

"aww i'm sorry i couldn't give you time today" he said making puppy face and once again pulling her closer by her waist

"this puppy face won't work all the time okay? you've barely given me time these days"

"achaa...so what will work this time?"

she didn't reply and kept her head turned away from him.

there was a brief moment of silence until he understood what she wants. all that his baby wants is his attention and pampering, she loves that and he knows it.

"how does meetha and sushi sound baby?"

sushi and she loses it. her face instantly lit up and she added "omg yes and some quality time at the beach too! perfect plan for today" she said while playing with his fingers.

"by quality time you mean making out secretly at the beach like last time?" he said smirking.

she blushed as soon as those memories came rushing to her mind and was quick to elbow him making him laugh.