Hyderabad Tales - TS

Shot 1 of 3:

SKR's pov
We are right now on a flight heading to Hyderabad as our shoot location has been shifted there from Kolhapur. I am happy we all are going to my place. my city. (a proud smile crept on his face as he thought that and all his memories there)

He slowly looked towards his right and saw Shivi beside him sleeping soundly.

hmm this saree ka dukaan can look cute when she isn't fighting with me

he raised his hand towards her face and slowly tucked her strands of hair behind her ear and gazed closely on her face from her eyes to her lips and thought

yeh ladki apne iss chote se muh se kitna bad bad karti hai..itne lectures deti hai..thakti nahi hai kya (he chuckled softly)

{note that here they are not friends yet and used to fight constantly like little kids on sets regarding creative issues}

he then realized he's been staring for too long and turns his head to the front again awkwardly and tries to distract himself by using his phone

fifteen minutes later he suddenly feels a weight on his shoulder and looks to his right side again..
he felt his heart beat increasing rapidly as he witnessed her sleeping like a puppy on his shoulder..
"how pretty" he thought.

and the poor boy couldn't sleep the rest of the flight so as to not disturb her and make her shift away. he was just enjoying the time with his phone and magazines and stealing long stares at her in between.

the announcement was made that the flight was going to land in few minutes which woke shivi up.
She slowly opened her eyes and realized she had been sleeping on his shoulder.

"oh i'm sorry i didn't mean to-" shivi said instantly
"it's okay shivangi don't worry" he cut her off
she gave a sweet smile and he felt his heart flutter.
____

They soon reached hyderabad and finished all the formalities and headed to their shoot location where they also had their apartment. all the team members got their flat keys and headed towards their respective places.

Sai and Shivangi were heading in the same direction when they stopped at the same spot on the 3rd floor.
They looked at each other and realized their flats were just opposite to each other.

"Hello neighbor " said shivi sarcastically
"haha yeah..neighbors..umm if you need anything tell me" he said awkwardly and quickly turned away and opened his door and walked off.

"ajeeb insaan hai yeh sach mein..hmph" she muttered grumpily under her breath and opened the lock to her door and started unpacking.

meanwhile sai on the other hand was pacing here and there unpacking his things in the room while muttering under his breath "yeh kya hai yaar ab..issi ke saamne milna tha mujhe room!? ab pata nai subah shaam kya bad bad karegi!"
___

A couple of days passed after they began shooting in hyderabad, ofcourse our cute angry birds still fought every now and then but as usual sorted it out before going to bed. how could anyone be so immature and mature at the same time, thought people around them.

Today was yet another harsh sunny day in hyderabad during summer. Sai and Shivi started fighting a lil less somehow and tried their best understanding each other.

In the afternoon, while shooting a scene:

"aisa karna zaroori hai kya? we can skip that na" said shivi

"arey nai nai zaroori hai na! audience ko acha lagega i'm sure" protested sai

"arey tum samjho na! zyada over hojayega.. simple rakhte hai scene ko" shivi retorted back

"Shivangi tum phirse shuru karrahi ho! kabhi toh samjho main kya bol raha hu! aur waise bhi fans ko mere improvisations bohat ache lagte hai" he said with a proud smirk

Shivi face palmed herself and muttered " yeh khadoos kisi ki nahi sunta! "

"kya bola tum? main khadoos!? really shivangi? toh tum..tum..chipkali!" sai said with irritation

She looked around and said annoyed "what!? chipkali!? tum mujhe sabke saamne itna zor se chipkali bol rahe ho!?" she scrunched her nose.

" tum bhi toh bola na khadoos!" he scrunched his nose too

director barged in and said "tumlog phir se shuru mat hojao ab! hum baith kar discuss karte hai" and then sorted out the scene with them till they reached to a mutual solution.

however Shivi was pissed off with sai for calling her a chipkali and gave him the usual silent treatment for the rest of the day. she also felt very tired today. she thought maybe it's because of the work and shifting to a new place.

Sai at the end of the day apologized to her quite unapologetically. but she didn't have the patience or mood to point that out so she just let it go. Sai felt something was off about her today..she looked quite tired and pale rather than her usual chirpiness and the way she used to interact with everyone making them happy.

"are you fine shivangi?" Sai asked and his voice filled with concern

"yeah i'm good, thanks. i'm just a lil tired i think" Shivi replied

"okay i think you need to rest well now..we have to shoot again tomorrow" he said

"yeah i will. good night. take care" she said with her tired self

"okay goodnight. you too take care. and call me if you need anything..i'm right in front of you" he said with concern and walked off .

She smiled to herself at his concern but then remembered "chipkali" and she made a grumpy face and said "veda manhus" and went to sleep.

____
The next day at shoot

Sai came and got ready but felt an emptiness in his surroundings, then he realized shivangi hadn't come yet. usually she isn't late and is the first one to be ready..then what happened he thought to himself.

few moments later the set boy came and told "Shivangi ma'am aaj shoot par nahi aayengi kyuki unki tabiyat bohat kharab hai. she has a fever"

concern shoot through him as soon as he heard this and replied with worry "kya!? kya hua use?"

"pata nahi sir..fever, tiredness and slight cold n cough..sabko lagraha hai kahin covid hogaya shayad" set boy informed

"oh my god what? covid!? aise nahi ho sakta!" he murmured under his breath and stood up and marched from the shoot location to their apartment and headed towards shivi's flat hurriedly.

He saw that the door was already open so he barged in and witnessed the two set people and and a doctor surrounding her. he went past through them and his heart sank witnessing the scene in front of him.

Shivi's face was pale and she looked so tired and sick. she was sleeping soundly because of the medicines' effect. he just couldn't bare seeing her like that. he immediately enquired the doctor and what the doctor said shook him bad.

TBC
____________________________________
Hope you all liked this part of the two-shot. I was so happy and surprised when sai said this is how their friendship bloomed. so i was excited to write about this <3

I miss saishi a lot already 🥺

do comment your views. it really motivates me :)❤️

With love.

SaiShi TalesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara