"close your eyes" - OS

another cute one shot, i'm sure y'all will enjoy reading this one, jump in <3

in line comments are welcome ♥️

do read the note at the end.
__________________________________

Sai and Shivangi now are like best friends! they spend their maximum time with each other, and are very comfortable and themselves when around each other. their lil romantic moments set their bodies on fire and hearts racing fast but they always decide to brush it off under the carpet, being unknown to these new feelings.

Just another bright morning on the sets of MHRW.
Today they came on the set a little late, that is, afternoon. They both just reached together on the set and as soon as they reached they were welcomed with few gifts from fans..which usually they open at night after shoot.

They were told to open one particular gift now itself as it was a food item. they got curious, what can it be? they soon took that particular gift and went into shivi's greenroom.

They opened the boxes and Shivi was shocked with unexplainable happiness.

"Oh my goddd! Sushiiiii!" Shivi exclaimed loudly

Sai looked at her with surprise..she is so happy just for sushi? she definitely loves food a lot like she claims..he thought.

"you told just few days back that sushi was your favorite and how you missed it so much na? look now it's here!" Sai told her matching her excitement

"yeah i love sushi sooo much and i can't believe fans actually gifted me this! ahhh i feel so blessed! sai let's eattt!" saying so she pulled the chair to sit and was about to eat when

"WAIT! don't you wanna put a story and thank your fan?" Sai told while hitting gently on her palm which was ready to gobble up the sushi.

Shivi made a pout. sai chuckled at her  "ahh fine! you're right"

They pulled out their phones and she took the boomerang of the sushi and posted it on insta thanking the fan.

"Take my pic" Sai said to Shivangi holding out his phone to her.

Shivi couldn't wait to eat, "you can just- ugh fine" saying so she took Sai's picture and handed his phone to him.

"ahh nicee one Shivangi, thanks" Sai thanked her while gently pulling her by shoulder. then he posted the story.

"you're welcome, can we eat now Sai pls, if you are done with your phone?" Shivi glared cutely at Sai as she couldn't hold her urge to eat sushi any longer

They both sat slightly beside each other in their respective chairs with sushi on the mirror table in the front

"yeah, sure but i have never tried sushi before...and i heard it's umm raw fish..like will that even be tasty?" Sai asked her innocently as he was not sure and definitely nervous about eating a raw fish.

"offo Sai! it's not raw okay! listen to me, just try it without any second thought and i'm sure you will love it." Shivi said confidently while getting one piece of sushi in her hand out of the box

"see, look at me, this is how you eat sushi." saying so she gobbled up the little sushi in one go.

Sai couldn't help but stare at her admiringly because of how cutely she was eating..her cheeks puffed with sushi and her expressions savoring the flavors.

"mmmm this is sooo tasty. oh my god i really missed sushi." she said mumbling with her mouth still full.

"you look so cute..." sai whispered slowly in a daze still admiring her.