Hyderabad Tales 2 - TS

Shot 2 of 3 ( ps: i've decided to make this a three shot. enjoy <3 )

"We just took the blood test and pcr test for shivangi. the results will be out by evening. Her symptoms do look like it's covid but let's not jump to conclusions and wait for the results." said the doctor

"what? covid? but we haven't been going out anywhere...oh god..will she be fine doctor?" asked Sai with worry

"yes don't worry she will recover soon..we will know if it's covid or not by evening. till then i have given medicines for her fever and fatigue. take care" saying so the doctor left followed by other two set men who informed Sai that today was a day off for them as Shivangi isn't well.

Sai was very worried and he didn't know why but that was not his main concern now. his main concern was Shivi. He slowly advanced towards her bed and sat beside her on the bed near her sleeping figure.

He gently ran his fingers on her face and tucked her hair behind which were covering her pretty face and whispered to her " hey, you need to get up! i can't see you like this. we need to fight. no one fought with me today. so wake up shivangiii"

no response came...he sighed and slowly got up and went back to his flat to change into his casual clothes as he had barged in Shivi's flat in Raghav Rao's suit out of worry.

After an hour, he came back to Shivi's flat to check up on her. Since she was sleeping no one locked the door and he entered back. He slowly went in to her room and saw that she was still sleeping.

Why didn't she wake up? she's been sleeping since so long. worry hit him again. he quickly went and sat beside her on the bed. He gently put his palm on her cheeks and patted it slightly.

"Hey shivangi! uth jao ab! kitna soyega? pallavi ke jaisa kumbhkaran ka behen ban gaya tum bhi. utho??" he said in a low but audible voice. she didn't wake up

"arey baba! uth jao na! acha ab main nahi ladunga tujhse! ab toh uthja..please? shivangi! utho! i'll not fight with you pakka!" Sai said with worry dripping from his voice and his hands still on her cheeks.

still no response so with disappointment he shook his head down and closed his eyes. The next moment he felt a cold hand on his hand which was on her cheeks. He looked up again and heard a low whisper like voice

"Pakka?" Shivangi asked
"arey han baba pakka!!" Sai immediately responded with immense happiness.

She tried to sit up. Sai moved closer and his one hand held her by her shoulder and the other slid down her waist and helped her to sit up. They both were this close off screen for the first time. They felt their heartbeats increasing but they chose to brush it off. "Thanks" Shivi whispered.

"How are you feeling now?" Sai asked looking at her with concern

"I'm fine..i think i have a headache and i feel very weak." Shivi said in her low voice

Sai already missed her chirpy voice. "oh..you have been sleeping since morning. it's evening now..i'll get something for you to eat. okay?" Sai said and quickly got up and didn't wait for her answer and stormed out to get the food.

Shivi was just staring at him and then realized he was gone. what? this guy is the same guy i've known for these past months? he used to avoid talking to me so much. not a good morning not a goodnight. all he did was fight for silly things or simply talk for work. maybe he isn't as khadoos as he looks..? she fell in deep slumber of thoughts.

Just in half an hour, Sai was back with parcel of food. "hey, look i've got you veggie soup and dal chawal. It will give you some instant strength" he said while unpacking the food on her bed table, smiling.