a musical night - OS

so here's the romantic OS as promised and requested, jump in x
____________________________________

Author's POV:

okay so this one-shot is from the timeline when Sai, Shivangi and Rutuja had gone out for a dinner together.

And in this chapter, Sai and Shivangi are by now very close besties and they started acknowledging the growing feelings they felt towards each other, they decided to not suppress any feelings and to just go with the flow.

but ofcourse they haven't spoken out to each other yet, they still hesitate to voice out their feelings but deep inside they know they feel something....special.

okay now let's begin with the story <3

___________________________________

He held out his hand to me, as i took his hand in mine i felt a warm fuzzy feeling sink in me.

and the next moment, he pulled her closer gently by her waist, their bodies now pressing together.

________

8 Hours Ago

Sai and Shivangi were sitting in one of the greenrooms at deshmukh house(mandar and swapnil track)

They were waiting for the next shot, just chilling with their phones.

They were sitting right beside each other in the chairs. Sai sent her a "hellooo" through IG dm. Shivangi looked up to him from her phone with a frown.

"ghamandi rao, i'm right here, why are you sending me a message then?" she spoke out

Sai chuckled. "bas aise hi" he texted her again.

she saw the text and texted back while sighing "you are too much"

"yeah i'm too much handsome, i know tazbu."

"zyada hawa mein mat udd."

"🥺"

"🙄"

He then sent her a fan edit of raghvi.

"nice na?"

After watching the 50secs video she replied "yeah so beautiful!"

"ofc cause we have a talented tazbu gang..just like their tazbu leader😎"

"tu nahi sudhrega na sai🤦🏻‍♀️"

"arey sab kuch toh acha hai toh kya sudharu?🤪"

She didn't know what to reply cause maybe he was right so she looked up to him with a 🙄 expression and hit his bicep. "ghamandi rao sahi naam hai tera!"

"ouch!" he groaned out loud.

He again texted her "katti 😾🥺"

"ab woh kyu?" she texted back with a confused expression.

The next moment when he was about to reply her complaining about her hitting him, their texting spree was broken as Rutuja entered and said "hiii guysss, wassup?"

"hey rutujaaa!" shivangi excitedly went and hugged her slightly.

"aaja baith humare saath..tera bhi break hai na" shivangi told her

"haan" she replied and greeted sai too and then pulled up a chair and sat in front of them across shivi.

Shivi and rutuja were now engrossed in their long conversations, laughing and giggling.

Sai didn't know what to do so he was just looking at shivi and the way she was talking, her face expressions, her smile, her eyes, everything! and all he could think was "she is beautiful" and a slight smile adorned his pretty face.