jealousy n' cravings - TS

Sorry for the inconvenience, publishing this again because the previous one got messed up with the chapters index!!

a cute romantic two-shot. jump in and enjoy x
disclaimer: just for fun, no offense meant.
___________________________________
Shot 1 of 2:

This one is from the timeline of Mandar track when Sai and Shivi's friendship started blooming to the next level. when they had started hanging out together more often.

_________

It was another fresh morning on the sets of MHRW. Sai was in his greenroom chilling during his break. After munching on a lil healthy snacks and his protein shake, he opened his instagram and saw shivangi's story update.

"hmm she updates rarely" he thought while the story was being loaded. and once the story was completely loaded, he was surprised as soon as it started playing.

The video she posted was with Ashok Phal Dessai - their co actor who recently joined the cast to play Mandar Deshmukh. In the video, shivi was talking and laughing with him about something and visibly enjoying her time. (well, that's how she talks with literally everybody who is nice to her)

As the video ended, Sai was introduced to new feelings which he couldn't name it, or rather, he was reluctant to name it. his fists clenched and face tensed, he didn't know why he was reacting that way but he had no control over it.

"Yeh bina address ka envelope mere tazbu ke saath aisa kya has has ke baat kar raha hai!? 2 din huye mushkil se aaye huye aur shuru iss mandar bandar ka huh! sharam bhi bohat aaraha hai isko waah. smile toh dekho! aur tazbu bhi seedha story daal diya woh bhi khud hmph, mere saath toh kabhi nahi dala madam ne!" he huffed out making a cute grumpy face.

He closed his eyes and moments later, realization hit him and he flung opened his eyes.

"Hold on sai, what's wrong with you!? konse emotions mein beh raha hai tu! kuch bhi matlab!! aisa thodi na hai ki shivangi sirf meri friend ban sakti hai. she can be friends with anyone she likes. tu bhi na sai! uff" he face palmed himself and was lil embarrassed to have thought like that.

But in the back of his mind, he made a self note to definitely keep an eye on Ashok.

He quickly brushed off his thoughts like it never existed in the first place and went to the shoot location.

_________

Now boi, who was going to tell him that what he felt just now was actually a wave of slight jealousy and possessiveness.

It had been just around a month or two that Sai and Shivangi started developing a good friendship bond and kept aside their 36 ka akda. nevertheless, Sai already started feeling jealous and kinda insecure too that maybe Ashok will turn out to be a better friend to Shivangi than himself. but these thoughts were hidden deep inside his heart and it didn't bother him much, atleast that's what he thought ;)

Two days went by quite normal, the difference was just that Sai would sneakily give deathly glares to Ashok everytime he sees him talking with Shivi. His inner voice told him to pack this "bina address ka envelope" back to where ever tf he came from.

Sai also started wandering all the day just around Shivi, 2x more than usual. Shivangi thought it was a mere coincidence that how Sai and her always ended up being in the same place. ofc they enjoyed their time together. but little did shivi know it was Sai's effortless ploy almost everytime. :p

__________

The next day

Their shoot location wasn't in RR mansion lately. it had been in one of the storehouses which they used for hospital set and any other such sets when required.