11. Friday October 31, 2014

"So, can you explain to me how you got convinced into this?" Vanessa asks, watching as Katie finishes up her makeup.

"Do I look that bad?" Katie asks, looking over at her friends.

"No, you look hot as fuck, Katie. Obviously. I was just wondering how Luke convinced you to do a couples costume." 

Katie sighs, putting her lipstick down. "I don't know, really. I agreed to it when Luke wasn't doing well, and I just don't want to go back on what I said. You two literally joined in on it, so it's really not a couples costume."

"That's fair." Fallon responds. "But, it was going to be just you two. We only joined because we had no better ideas. You're pretty limited when all you have to work with is basically just lingerie. Who made these rules?"

"If you didn't want to wear lingerie you didn't have to!" Katie laughs.

Fallon shrugs, "I'm not complaining, I look hot. We look hot. Luke's not only going to try to fuck Katie, he'll want all three of us."

"Fallon!" Vanessa yells, playfully nudging her.

"I'm kidding. He only wants to fuck Katie. Now and forever." Fallon replies.

Katie jokingly rolls her eyes, "Will you two stop it?"

"Clearly you're into it if you agreed to these costumes! You really said out loud that you and Luke should do this whole Playboy thing. You got him excited and now here we are, literally in lingerie, dressed as Luke's bitches." Vanessa laughs, though she comes across somewhat annoyed. She wasn't annoyed, she thought they all looked really good. She felt really good.

"We all look hot and are getting absolutely fucked up tonight, why is anybody complaining?" Katie questions, turning to face her two friends.

"I already said I'm not complaining! I know I look hot and I know for a fact that I will be going home with somebody tonight." Fallon laughs, looking at herself in the mirror one last time.

Katie takes a deep breath as they all look around, seeming ready to go. "You two ready to go out there?"

The three girls were getting ready in the spare room at Ashton's place. Since no boy in college ever puts any effort into a costume the guys all showed up ready to go, and have been playing video games in the living room this whole time.

Fallon opens the door, the three girls walking out as the boys immediately stop the game to turn and look at them.

"I fucking love Halloween." Ashton mutters, looking them up and down.

They're all checking the girls out, and the girls all knew it. They didn't mind, it was just their friends, and they knew the gross frat boys would also be doing it all night as well.

"Hey, stop looking at them, they are my bunnies." Luke smirks, making Katie roll her eyes.

"Yeah, whatever. Let's get going so I can find somebody to fuck." Fallon says, heading towards the door.

The group all head towards the door, getting ready.

"Wait! Everybody needs to drink more! Shots!" Ashton yells, running towards them with a bottle of vodka. "I don't have glasses, everybody just drink out of the bottle."

Nobody protests, as they each take a turn taking a drink from the bottle. Katie's face scrunches as she swallows the alcohol, and Luke does his best to not giggle at her. Fallon is the last to drink, letting out a squeal after she's done.

"Let's go!" Michael exclaims, everybody finally exiting out of the apartment.

The guys pile into one car and the girls pile into the other, having called them before they headed out.