The Flower field of moon flower

(I do not own any of the characters from cookie run and most mentions in this story are cannon facts TW for anything that i dont know is triggering and enjoy)

The Flower field of moon flower

Written by Beezlebub_the_third
Spectated by : MX

*third person pov*

"BAT-CAT, SCHWARZWÄLDER?! WHERE ARE YOU!" The cookie of darkness yelled  his bone scythe tied to his back as his darky grey-ish blue hood hung over his head. His dreads curly yet matted  and long as he searched the lush jelly worm forest for his two undead companions.

Licorice cookie moved through the vines and the unruly creatures slicing them away with the swings of his scythe or summoning a few licorish minions fought for him. He walked still searching for the two reincarnated creatures he loved.

"Stupid bat-cat always running off!" licorice cookie grumbled sitting and his feet tired forcing him to rest under a tree taking off his hood sighing with a bitter defeat"they're nowhere that i've looked! Ive looked in the castle the dungeon even this stupid forest!"

Licorice yelled, throwing his staff before feeling the ground shake beneath him as he looked around frantically before he could move a large jellyworm bursted from the ground. a smile on its face but it clearly didn't have any good intentions for licorice

Licorice looked for his staff, noticing he threw it away from him too far to reach for. Licorice stared up at the creature as it opened its toothy mouth opening as it reeled back ready to lunge at licorice cookie.

Licorice closed his eyes, tears welling in his eyes as he shook his head and whined as his mind raced with thoughts " so this is how I'm gonna die?", "i wish i could say goodbye to the others","this is the end..."

Licorice made peace with his god as he opened his eyes to see the jelly worm lunge forward to eat him as he sat against the tree ready for his sweet release

*SWOOSH,CLANK!,SHING!....*

The sound of  swift forceful movements filled the air, not a single scream.  licorice cookies eyes closed from the sound as the noise stopped before two loud thumps happened. 'What just happened?...'

"Are you okay licorice?..." a low gruff voice said the other unknown cookie asked as licorice cookie knew exactly who it was "dark choco?..."  licorice cookie asked, lifting his head  seeing the dark crimson eye stared down at him, his brown dough slightly darker than licorice's.

"O-Of course!" licorice said scrambling to get on his feet yet failing to do say as dark choco sighed grabbing licorice by his hood lifting him up with ease as licorice still struggled in dark choco's grasp"put me down!" licorice cookie protested yet dark choco did not answer  him sitting licorice cookie up-right before letting his hood go.
Thanks..." licorice cookie said reluctantly swallowing his pride just for his thankful words not thinking that the dark cookie would even say anything else as dark choco looked at licorice cookie his eyes slightly widened at his words before speaking again "your welcome..."

Licorice cookie's head snapped towards dark choco's direction, his eyes widened before nodding, grateful that dark choco saved him "your hair...." dark choco said quietly  "What? " licorice cookie said "Your hair.." dark choco said a bit louder "huh what did you say?!" "You hair!" dark choco said in the loudest voice he used yet

"Oh... what about it?" licorice asked touching his thick dreads curiously as dark choco eyed his hair " i never seen your hair like that" dark choco said pointing to licorice's ponytail blandly but he was surprised  he just didn't know how to show it.