Aching somewhere other than my joints

Aching somehere other than my joints

Made by beelzebub_the_lll

*dark choco pov*

It was hard parting with my plant but I wanted it to survive through this harsh winter. I gently placed my potted plant on the wooden shelves of the greenhouse as it was already full with herb's prized plants.

I almost couldn't leave the greenhouse as I slowly made my way to the door, turning to look at the plant one more time before leaving the greenhouse. I saw herb,mint,licorice and poison mushroom standing and talking.

I introduced them to one another about a month ago in November. They all got along easily with poison mushroom there. Even if they were high most of the time i'll let it slide this time...

Another topic I want to speak of is my appearance as well... my eye has healed almost fully. I can see out of it but it's foggy and far distance things become a struggle to see.

The armor I wear has changed, taking on a different look. The engraved are becoming more complicated yet pleasing to look at.

My body feels different as well... the physical therapy I take weekly isn't needed anymore. After The war and fighting my father I won yet I was in a traumatic state metally and physically.

My chest has two large slices now healed along with my sides and back. I'm lucky he didn't slice my spinal cord then it would've been fatal and cripled me from the waist and even neck down...

But after we said our goodbyes to one another . Me,licorice and poison mushroom cookie went back to the dark enchantress manor as we always did. I had to get to my usual workout to keep my body from aching and stiffening.

The walk wasn't long but I could feel my body slowly stiffening... It seems licorice took notice as he put his hand on my shoulder, giving me the same 'is your body stiffening again?' Look as if I could only nod.

The manor was close as licorice stopped me completely as he spoke "go on ahead poison mushroom we'll catch up" and poison mushroom giggled nodding as they scurried away.

"It'll take too long to get you a warm jelly bath in there knowing how you stay in the bathroom for about two whole hours.." licorice said as he grabbed my arm being dragged to an unknown place.

The physical contact we make makes my ache worse but not in my joints or muscles but my heart...

My gummy stomach feels like its rumbling and shaking and my heart seems to pound as if i ran across all of this doughy world

I could only walk along with licorice feeling this intense 'ache' in me as we walked...

Mist and fog started to fill my vision as it got warmer. My movements were stiff yet licorice dragged me along with extreme effort as we soon approached a steamy sky blue jelly lake.

I turned to licorice who let go of me slowly turning to me "i found it a while back with red velvet when we were searching for his cake hound companion" he said lightly smiling

...

*licorice pov*

After letting go of dark choco it went silent, only the bubbling of the hot spring like jelly pond was heard.

Suddenly a loud clunk like metal on metal was heard as I whipped my head around to see dark choco casually taking off his armor. Under all that aumor was only thin black pants and a tank top that seemed sweaty,cut up , and worn.

"I might as well... no use in staring " he said as he took off his tank top and his pants leaving him in his black boxers as he lowered himself slowly sliding in. His long hair floated as he submerged slowly, his body engulfed by the sky blue jelly.