So happy... i could cry...

(A/n another head cannon woooooooo! : (hc all cookies cry liquid jelly tears and depending on the cookie is what type of jelly. Onion cookie crys onion jelly tears and squid ink crys squid ink jelly tears)

So happy...i could cry...

Made by beelzebub_the_lll

*dark choco pov*

'Good guy......'  after that night where me and licorice hugged his words moved me. The thought of maybe breaking the curse of my sword gives me hope that maybe I can give me,licorice, and the rest of the dark cookies the light that we need.

He gave me something... a thought.. a light... I hope that I can be the savior of the cookies of darkness. I think as I look in the mirror seeing my hair has got past my shoulders and is now running along my back.

Instead of my simple two streaks I've grown more. My hair has many streaks of white it's like a swirl half and half of white and black.

But the thing that has changed about me the most is that my eye and my sword...

The cut eye that I have from my gruesome battle with my father stays closed for its disgusting to look at. The tissue and fleshy inside is always exposed and dry but when I open it now it's healed.

The eye is grey with a small hint of red in it I can barely see out of it though. My sword doesn't give the an aura of hatred and the cure it once had still present yet like it's dulled to only a murderous intent no longer controlling my body.

This had awakened me to my new rebirth and a new beginning that I won't run from. I'm going to help,rebuild and fix all that I've done.

I dark choco cookie i will be the fallen hero to arise again to save this cookie world to the dark cake hounds to the doughy cookies that walk this land.

I will save us...

I stare into the mirror at my eye feeling memories of the war and my father pour into my brain once more like putting salt on an open wound as I touch my eye. 'It healed...' I thought as I looked away from the mirror before walking to my wardrobe.

I rummaged through my clothes before finding my old armour, my eyes wide open as I see it has changed. Ever since the accident with my father all my armour slowly darkened until it was a solid black dark chocolate armour held together with black royal icing.

But my favorited had now suddenly turned whitish black swirl mix turning to a light grey. My hand slowly reaches for it grabbing each part as I remove my old armour and put on the grey armour.

It smelled less dark, almost like white chocolate yet tainted by the essence of the darkness. The smell of it brought nostalgia to me as I put it on slowly, feeling it wrap around me almost like a welcoming hug as I sigh.

I look in the mirror again cautiously as I walk to my room door, twisting the handle to open it before walking out and shutting the door behind me.i walked down my dark corridor looking around as a shadowy figure saunters down my halls towards me.

"Dark choco is that you?!" As the black figure rushed closer allowing me to see their shadowy face. "Yes it is me licorice.." I say , chuckling under my breath at his shocked reaction as he clutched onto his scythe.

'It seems he was going to attack me.. do i really look that different?' I think as he circles around me examining my new features. His hands slid between my silky hair combing his hands through the soft strands feeling his other hand feel my armour feeling the engraved patterns.

"What happened to you..?" He asked, looking up at me with a mixture of awe and confusion. I could only ponder and shrug before trying to explain to him.

"I honestly don't... know.... The words you said to me just-..." I cut off feeling a painful lump in my throat as I swallowed, feeling tears form in my eyes. "Your words were like an awakening...like the perfect spell to lift my curse... your words were like the sun that never came out and i was in the darkness until you said those words..."

I feel small tiny liquid jelly droplets fall from my eyes as a thankful smile tugs at my lips as licorice could only sit there wide-eyed and in shock at my sincerity.

"Dark choco..." licorice said as I looked at him, his face from shocked to horrified. "Your eye i-it!" He said pointing to my left eye the one that's scared and used to stay closed.

"I know... I don't know how my eye healed... not a clue... no healer could heal it but i have a small hope it is a change...'' I say as I sniffle and the tears start to flow more abundantly as licorice moves closer slowly before quickly wrapping his arms around me for a hug.

"I'm only doing this because you did it for me..." he said, his face buried in my armour as my hands pat my back. My arms trembled as I wrapped mine around him, hugging him tightly.

Closing my eyes softly as I slowly relax, tears rushing down my cheeks as they drop on licorice's locks. There was a small silence until we heard a familiar child voice.

"Oooooooooohh! Is this a group hug i waaaanna jooooiin!" And the small poisonous cookie rushed to us hugging onto both of our legs. Licorice laughed a bit before trying to shoo him off but I stopped hugging licorice to pick poison mushroom cookie up as they put one arm around my neck and the other around licorice's neck.

Their arm pulled us closer together as Licorice wrapped his arm around them to keep them up as it became a surprise group hug. I could only feel my eyes well up more as I smile laughing as I cry.

I could only hear them laughing too almost like they felt how I felt right now.

I felt so happy I could cry.

I liked being around them.I feel different when I'm with them... I feel as if I have a hope of being a good person again. I feel as if... I can be the glorious dark choco cookie once more...

Like I can fix things between me and my father and rule the kingdom....

And maybe....just maybe.....

I can have these two by my side....