Charpter 1- What to do

Author Note: First ever book, and if you don't know who these people are then you might not understand any of this lol but enjoy anyways and side note Meme is said like 'Mimi' but Is spelt Meme bc his full Yt name is Fatmemegod so ye...Enjoy :)

Socks' love for Meme had been in his heart for a long time now, ever since they filmed among us video's but one day Sock's couldn't hold it in anymore so when Meme was filming a perks machine Minecreft video he invited Socks, Muffin, Blaza and Nadwe to all come and play to hunt him down, anyways throughout the whole video Socks kept making these love gestures towards Meme so after they had finished recording, Socks pulled out his phone and messaged Blaza to ask him what to do...

~Over text~

Socks: "Hey Blaza, so um i really need to ask you for some advice" he sent to Blaza very nervous about what he might respond with

Blaza: "Hey Socks, wassup, you know you can tell me anything" he replies with

Socks: "Yea I know. Well anyways, you know how I kept saying all that stuff to Meme just before when we were recording that vid for him, yea um its hard to say but I kinda think I have a crush on him and we've seen his face before and I find him really attractive and now I'm really questioning my sexuality like I love women but for some reason I'm in love with Meme but how... HE'S A DUDE AND I THOUGHT I ONLY LIKED WOMEN! PLEASE HELP BLAZA I REALLY NEED ADVICE, WHAT DO I DO?"

Blaza: after reading Socks text he was in shock and called him on discord

"hey Socks" said Blaza through the mic in a mischievous tone and a smirk on his face even though Socks couldn't see it

"H-hey Blaza, um so yea what do you think I should do?"

"Well I've heard about this sexuality before and It's where you like both genders it called Bisexual and that's what I think you are- Bisexual aka just Bi"

"what?! bisexual, maybe your right, Blaza, but that doesn't help what I should do" Socks responds with

"ok well MY advice would maybe I could tell him and facetime you secretly so you can hear what he says, sound good?" Blaza suggests

Socks thinks about it for a minute and then responds

"I like that idea Blaza but you have to be subtile and also I'll be on mute in case I accidentally say something or laugh"

"great" says a very exited and pleased Blaza "Ok, Ima end this call, Call you on Instagram and then you mute your self after you answer then I'll call Meme and start talking about random shit with him then after a little while of talking I'll bring it up, sound like a good plan?" Blaza says quickly and excitedly, He sounded like an over whelmed teenage girl.

"ok" says Socks nervously and they end the call. Socks soon gets a call from Blaza on Instagram and he answers, then he mutes himself and Blaza calls Meme on Discord. Meme answers quickly and is laughing crazily like usual but Blaza was beyond confused.

543 words