Chapter 21: An Influencer That Influence Her Friends

(Author's Note: Keep you waiting, huh? Sorry for the delay. Also, this is going to be a very long chapter, so be ready if you're somewhat excited.)

(WARNING: The following chapter contains murder.)

(Y/N)'s POV

At the moment, I feel like I became a harem king. I have attracted so many girls and to my surprise, they're all in a rock band. I asked myself... how did I got all the way here? I'm still searching the answer for the question.

It's a good day for going outside, and that's what I planned to do with Mashiro. I also invited Maya along since I've never once brought them on a date. So, this is the best chance I got and I will not waste it.

(Y/N): Are you girls ready for our date?

Maya: Huhehe, of course.

Mashiro: Y-Yes, I am. Let's go.

We have a few plan for the day. First off, we want to go watch the latest movie that got released on cinema. Maya and Mashiro agreed as we head to the mall.

The movie has some interesting storyline, not going to lie. I was so invested into it and we watched until the very end of the credit scene. Once the movie is finished, we head out to our next place. While heading there, Maya told me.

Maya: You know, I'm so glad you didn't forget about me. I mean, you brought Pastel*Palettes on a date, except me until now.

(Y/N): I'm sorry, Maya.

Maya: It's nothing, just don't cheat on us with other girls.

I know that they reminded me probably for hundreds of times, but it's still a warning even though they said it in a chill voice.

Mashiro: It's my first time going on a date with you.

Maya: Don't forget me as well.

(Y/N): It's okay. I love all of you equally and if I did anything wrong, don't be hesitant to tell me.

Mashiro: We understand.

Maya: Okay! Let's go get some food.

(Y/N): I agree.

We arrived at a fancy restaurant and order for some of the food we chose. We dig in and Mashiro did something. She separate the vegetable from her meal and I asked her.

(Y/N): What's wrong? Why did you put the vegetables aside?

Mashiro: I don't like them.

(Y/N): But, it's healthy, though.

Mashiro: It's too bitter for me.

Maya: (Y/N)-san... I think you should understand what Kurata-san didn't like.

Come to think of it, she's right. People have what they like and dislike. It's something that most people do have.

(Y/N): Yeah, you're right. Let's just continue eating.

We enjoyed our meal as we spoon fed each other. After finishing, I was about to stand up and be generous.

(Y/N): I'll pay for the meal.

But then, Mashiro stopped me midway.

Mashiro: No need. We'll use our own. We don't want to date you because of your wealth.

Maya: Kurata-san's right.

(Y/N): Oh... I see. Well, I'm glad you would do so.

I gave both Mashiro and Maya a nice head pat. Once they paid for the meal, we head home as the day has gone evening.