Chapter 16: The Tomboyish Idol

(Y/N)'s POV

For the day, I planned to bring Rokka out for a date. I also decided to bring Eve with me since I forgot that she's the only one that I didn't spend time with. So, might as well kill two birds with one stone.

I messaged them before our date to meet me at downtown at 10:00 a.m. After a while waiting, they're finally here and I can see their outfit suits them well.

(Y/N): Hello, girls.

Eve: Hey (Y/N)-san! Sorry if we make you wait!

Rokka: You're not mad, aren't you?

(Y/N): Ahaha, of course not.

Eve: (Y/N)-san, I'm so excited and happy to go on a date with you!

(Y/N): I mean, I forgot to set a date and time for us so, I might as well take you both out at the same time. That way, I can save more time by bringing both of you instead of just having an individual date.

Eve: That seems fair.

Rokka: So, where are we going?

(Y/N): A Japanese restaurant. They're having a 20% discount exclusive for love couples. So, I'm bringing you both there.

Eve, Rokka: Really? Thank you!

They hugged me and everyone else saw this. But, I just ignore them because it's something couples would normally do.

We arrived at the restaurant and the waiter greeted us at the counter.

(Y/N): Excuse us.

Waiter: Welcome! Table for three?

(Y/N): Yes! For me and my girlfriends.

Waiter: Girlfriends? Lucky you were having a special discount for couples today, sir.

(Y/N): I appreciate it. Thank you.

So, the three of us ordered our dishes. I ordered a tray of sushi and tempura shrimp, Eve goes for takoyaki and Rokka ordered a plate of omurice. As for our drinks, we all chose to go with green tea milkshakes.

We chat for a bit while waiting for our order, We also took a selfie together using Eve's phone camera.

Eve: Everyone in Pastel*Palettes must be jealous of me right now!

(Y/N): Eve-chan, don't be like that. Didn't I tell you that I treat all of my girlfriends equally?

Rokka: Eh? Then, does this mean you bring you'll new girlfriends on a date?

(Y/N): That's true indeed, Rokka.

A few minutes later, our order finally arrives, without any further hesitation, we begin to dig into the food.

(Y/N), Eve, Rokka: Let's eat!

The taste of the fried shrimp fills my mouth with satisfaction. So too with Eve and Rokka with their meals as they look to be like they're enjoying their food.

(Y/N): Eve-chan, Rokka-chan, would you like some of my tempura?

I offered while picking up a piece of tempura with my chopsticks.

Eve, Rokka: Really?! Yay!~

With the tempura I has in my chopstick I proceeded to feed Eve first.

(Y/N): Here. Aaaah~

Eve: Aaaah~

She ate the tempura I fed her. Then, I took another piece and began feeding it to Rokka.

(Y/N): You too, Rokka.

Rokka: A-Aaaah~

She took one bite of the tempura because it was still hot and fresh it took a few seconds for her to finish the first bite then went in to finish the rest of the tempura.