Chapter 6: It's Time For PoPiPa

(Author's Note: The poll has decided for the next storyline, so you got it. Here you go.)

(Y/N)'s POV

(Y/N)'s House, Morning

I'm in my bedroom thinking of Kasumi who had join the harem and now, I have 4 girlfriends already. But, I don't know if Sayo and Rinko already know about this. So, I decided to message them.

(Y/N): Hey Sayo.

Sayo: Hello, (Y/N).

(Y/N): So... Kasumi's already in love with me. I mean, I couldn't resist her because she went yandere.

Sayo: It's true. Toyama-san did tell me and I allowed her to join us.

(Y/N): No wonder. Well, I got my answers now.

Sayo: Oh, and one more thing.

(Y/N): What is it?

Sayo: I got a feeling that she might infect her other Poppin'Party friends to join the harem. If that might happen, then I guess that I'll allow it. BUT, make sure you treat all of us equally.

(Y/N): Of course I will.

Sayo: That's all. See you later. I need to rehearse. We can go out for a date soon.

(Y/N): See you later, Sayo.

Sayo went offline right after as I couldn't think of anything to do. Right now, I decided to go outside and take some fresh air. I couldn't concentrate on where am I going as I accidentally crashed onto someone and both of us fell to the ground.

???: I-I'm sorry!

(Y/N): No, I'm sorry. I couldn't focus on where am I going.

???: It's fine.

I extend my hand as she grabbed it and I dragged her up as both of us stand up again.

I gazed at her and she is so cute. She has red eyes and a short black hair.

 She has red eyes and a short black hair

???: (Y/N)-san...

She seems to know my name, but for the sake of Sayo, I excused myself out.

(Y/N): I-I need to go. See you.

I begin walking away from the girl as quickly as possible and head to somewhere. But then, I smell something really good and it came from a bakery.

At the same time, my stomach growls and I decided to just get something to eat. I opened the front door and enter the bakery.

???: Welcome!

I got greeted by a girl who's taking care of the bakery. She froze for a short moment before saying...