Chapter 12: The Unpleasant Return

(Author's Note: Before we begin the chapter, it's time for our sponsor, Raid Shadow Legends- nah, just kidding.)

(Technical Difficulties)

Third Person's POV

Today is the second day of the school festival and tonight will be the closing ceremony. For the day, I was getting ready to see my band girlfriends perform tonight. I don't have to worry about not participating in any events because we already did it.

As I was heading to the school in the early morning, someone accidentally crashed onto me as I wasn't expecting this. I gazed at the person who stumbled onto me. It's a girl who has slate blue hair, green eyes, and wears glasses. From her school uniform, I can tell that she's from Haneoka Girls High School.

 From her school uniform, I can tell that she's from Haneoka Girls High School

(Y/N): Hey, are you okay?

???: I-I'm sorry! I was in a hurry because I didn't set my alarm!

(Y/N): I see. Well, be careful next time.

???: I need to go! Talk to you later!

She said and continue running to her school. I just stood there, seeing her slowly disappearing from my sight.

(Y/N): How weird.

I said as I continue walking to my school.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) cheering to his girlfriends performing.

School Festival Day #2

The last day has begun. Once again, everyone was busy with their part in their class. Chisato said that she will be busy for the day because she had an event about the architecture of Hanasakigawa or something, I don't know. So, I decided to meet my other girlfriends at the school and they're on the stage rehearsing. Aya saw me as she moved toward me.

Aya: (Y/N)-kun!

She went to me and give me a tight hug.

(Y/N): Hey, Aya-chan. So, what are you doing?

Aya: We're readying ourselves for tonight's live. Will you be there?

(Y/N): Absolutely. For my girlfriends, I'll be sure to make it.

Aya: Fufu~ Thank you.

She looked like was about to say something, but I can already tell what would it be. So, I decided to act like I didn't know and ask her.

(Y/N): Aya? What's wrong?

Aya: Umm... (Y/N)-kun, can we... go out for a date later? Only both of us.

(Y/N): Sure. I don't mind at all.

Aya: Hehe... I'm so glad to hear.

She gave me her most beautiful smile that is enough to make my heart flutter.