Ave Mujica Yandere Arc Sneak Peek (Spoiler)

(WARNING: SPOILER ALERT!)

Sakiko Togawa

(Y/N): So... you're Sakiko Togawa, am I right?

I greeted her once she gets pass me.

Sakiko: Yes, and... you're that guy whoplayed the violin at the livestream. (Y/N)(L/N).

(Y/N): Indeed I am, but we're not going to talk about it right now.
______________________________________

We head over to a nearby coffee shop.

(Y/N): I want to talk to you about something.

Sakiko: What would it be?

(Y/N): I keep hearing from Soyo about you and your old band you formed.

Sakiko: Tch, that girl... Didn't I told her to not contact me again?

______________________________________

Our conversation didn't go well, so I decided to leave her alone immediately before she could do anything that's alarming. I have this intuition telling me that I should help her out. However, with how things is going right now, I backed off for the time being and come back once I have a plan.

Sakiko's POV

As (Y/N)-san leave me at the coffee shop, I recalled back about our conversation.

Sakiko: Something tells me that I'll want to see him again. But, I don't even like him. Why would I think of that?

I shaked the feelings off me as I paid for my drink and went to take a taxi back to my home...

...and see my most hated alcoholic dad again.

Mutsumi Wakaba

Mutsumi: You got to help Saki-chan

She asked me a favor, but I don't know who is she referring to.

(Y/N): Who is that?