Chapter 10: Pulling You Into A Bear Hug

Third Person's POV

13 girlfriends. That's right. You heard me. My yandere harem keep increasing and now, I have 13 girlfriends who become a yandere because of me. But, I won't screw this up.

The thing is, I'd barely know any of them. So, I decided to set up a date and learn more about their background, what are their favorite things and so on. Here's how it goes.

I was at the downtown waiting for Kokoro, Hagumi and Kanon. They didn't show up yet, so I was scrolling through the Internet as usual and not much happened other than celebrities flexing with the things they bought.

Kokoro: (Y/N)!

Suddenly, I heard Kokoro's voice as she went to surprise hug me from behind. I got startled and almost dropped my phone to the floor.

(Y/N): K-Kokoro... you'll give me a heart attack.

Kokoro: Hehe, sorry. Didn't want my honey to be hurt unless if he's cheating~

(Y/N): H-Honey?

Hagumi, Kanon: Honey?!

The three of us got surprised by Kokoro calling me by that name even though we aren't married yet.

Kokoro: What? Don't want me to call you that, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): I-It's not that. I think it's too early for you to call me by that name.

Kokoro: Hehe, sorry (Y/N).

(Y/N): Moving on, are you girls ready?

Hagumi: Of course!

Kanon: So, where do we go?

(Y/N): I already set up a plan for our date today. So, let's get the date started.

Kokoro, Hagumi, Kanon: Okay!/O-Okay...

We decided to head to a coffee shop and I know the perfect one. The four of us went to Hazawa Coffee Shop and entered there. We got greeted by the same cafe girl that I met before.

Cafe Girl: Welcome! Oh, it's you!

(Y/N): Hello. Can I book for a seat, please?

Cafe Girl: Sure. Table for 4?

(Y/N): Yeah.

I nodded as she note down.

Cafe Girl: Alright. Here, come with me. This way.

We followed the cafe girl all the way to our seat.

(Y/N): Thank you.

She said and we ordered some light dessert from her. She note down our orders and walked away. While waiting, we chat about the date.

Kanon: So, you set up the date today to know the three of us even more?

(Y/N): That's true. As your boyfriend, I need to know everything about you girls. I can't just date someone that I don't even know about. Also... you girls will threaten me if I refused your offer to become my girlfriend.

Kanon: I see. We're sorry, but we love you, (Y/N).

(Y/N): I know, and I love you girls equally.

The three of them gave a reassuring smile.

(Y/N): So... like I said, I want to know the three of you even more.

Kokoro: We are Hello, Happy World! We want to make the entire world smile!

(Y/N): Yeah, I know. But, I want to know your background. Let's start from what the three of you really love.

Kokoro: I love everything!