Chapter 11: School Festival

(Author's Note: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome... to Haneoka Girls High School Harem Arc! Looks like we managed to make it this far. For those who read all of the chapters of this book until here, congratulations.

Without further ado, let's begin the next arc!)

Third Person's POV

It's been a while since I've been taken by 14, that's right. You heard it, 14 girlfriends. They're from the same school as I do. Each of them was in their own band.

Starting from Poppin'Party which is Kasumi, Tae, Rimi, Saaya and Arisa, Pastel*Palettes which is Aya, Chisato and Eve, Hello Happy World which is Kokoro, Hagumi, Kanon and Misaki and lastly, Roselia which is Sayo and Rinko.

But, what matters is that I love all of them equally. If there's some argument of what happened between them, I'll try to break it.

Right now, the student at the school was quite busy decorating here and there. That's right, the school festival is getting near and I can already feel the excitement flowing inside of me. Trying out foods at a cafe, visiting haunted house which is Rimi's most favorite things, going to a stage play and band performance at the school hall and many more.

The teachers allowed us to plan for some things such as planning on what activities does each class should do, and I have to get involved too. But, I'm fine with it because I can gain some experience.

It's lunch break and me along with Poppin'Party were at the school's park having some nice lunch. Suddenly, Hello, Happy World! went to join us with Kokoro doing some crazy stunts.

Kokoro: (Y/N)! Kasumi!

(Y/N): Hey, Kokoro.

Kokoro: Discussing about school festival?

(Y/N): Well, yes.

She let out a grunt noise like an engine car.

Kokoro: School festival is so exciting! Everyone! Let's do our best and have fun!

Misaki: Ahaha, calm down, Kokoro.

Said Misaki who just show up behind Kokoro.

(Y/N): I wanted to try out so many things before my school life ends.

Kasumi: Me too! I want to create the greatest memories at this school with my friends!

She whispered at my ear.

Kasumi: And you, (Y/N)-kun.

(Y/N): Ahaha, yeah. Sure thing.

Rimi: What will your class do, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Let's see... my class decided to do some animal-themed cafe.

Tae: That sounds amazing!

Kokoro: Can we come and visit later?

(Y/N): For my girlfriends, I don't mind.

Misaki: I also want to join you, but I'll be busy later.

(Y/N): I understand that, Misaki.

Chisato: Then, that leaves me to date you.

Chisato said, appearing beside (Y/N) without everyone knowing.

Kasumi: Chisato-senpai!

Chisato: Hello, guys.

(Y/N): H-Hey, Chi-chan.

Chisato: Hey, (Y/N)-kun~ Can I ask you something?~

She said as she lay down her head on (Y/N)'s shoulder. This makes the other girls slightly irritated.